TNPSC Invites Application for Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant Recruitment 2021
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant
Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant
V.O.C. Nagar Park Town, Chennai, 600003 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
(i) Must Possess a Degree of Master of Town Planning or its equivalent (or)
(ii) Associate Membership of the Institute of Town Planners of India or Institute of Architects of India (or)
(iii) A Degree in Civil Engineering (or)
(iv) A Degree in Architecture (or)
(v) An A.M.I.E (Civil) (i.e.,) Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers (India).
Age Limit: 30 Years
Application Fee: For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017): Rs.150/-, Examination Fee: Rs.150/-.
1. Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
(i) Written Examination and
(ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
2. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicants’ appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the written examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection. (For further details refer to para 18(B) of the ‘Instructions to Applicants’).
How to Apply:
Online application can be submitted upto 23.10.2021 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
2) “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same User ID and Password given for One Time Registration.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, details of specified documents and signature will be rejected.
9) All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of the application. Once an application is submitted, no further request for a change of details will be entertained. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
Published on: 27 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state's public service.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was established in 1923. The commission conduct examinations for direct recruitment to the services of the Tamil Nadu state. The selection process consists of both written examination and oral test. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission offers great career for several posts such as Scientific Assistant, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Research Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Assistant Section Officer, Medical Officer, Radio Supervisor, Chemist, Junior Architect, Foreman and Administrative Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree, B.V.Sc Degree, B.L. Degree, HPIM (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or M.D. (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S, Degree in Radio Engineering, M.Sc., in Chemistry, Degree in Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, passed S.S.L.C Public Examination, for a great career at Tamil nadu Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant: INR 37700,
When can I can apply for Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in V.O.C. Nagar Park Town, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission government jobs or sarkari naukri for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Get full details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for FREE. You can also get Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Laboratory/field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for 7 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai Invites Application for Resource Person Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021