Govt Tata Institute Of Social Sciences (TISS) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Tata Institute Of Social Sciences Recruitment 2021-2022 tiss.edu TISS Jobs. Latest Job: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Software Developer Recruitment 2021.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in the year 1936. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TISS started out as an institute offering a post-graduate diploma in Social Work. There are four campuses of TISS, located at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad and Guwahati. TISS Tuljapur offers: Integrated B.A & M.A in Social Sciences/Social Work, M.A Social Work in Rural Development; M.A. in Development Policy, Planning & Practices; M.A. in Social Entrepreneurship; M.A. in Sustainable Livelihoods, Natural Resources Management And Governance. TISS Hyderabad offers - Masters in Rural Development and Governance, Masters in Education, Masters in Public Policy and Governance, Masters in Women's Studies, Masters in Development Studies, Integrated programme of B.A in Social Sciences and M.A of choice. It also offers Integrated MPhil & PhD in Women's Studies and Education, and direct PhD in Social Sciences. TISS Guwahati offers - Five Year Integrated Masters programme, Master's degree programme in Social Work and Ecology, Environment and Sustainable Development, Diploma Programme in Community Organisation and Development. Tata Institute of Social Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Academic & Administrative Manager, Operations Leader, Programme Manager (Communication & Media), IT Project Manager, Software Developer, Vertical Manager, HR Executive, Executive Digital Marketing, Executive Content Development, Programme Officer, Programme Manager (Accounts), Intern, Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Health Officer, Training & Placement Officer, Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts), System Analyst Cum Programmer, Producer, Coordinator (ACWS), Research Associate (ACWS), librarian, Psychiatric Social Worker, Social Worker, Technical Assistant, Project Officer, Vocational Trainer (Female), Occupational Therapist, Counselors (Male & Female), Research Officers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Economics, Business Economics Statistics, or Applied Mathematics and its allied fields; Ph.D in Environmental Economics; Sociology; Political Science; Psychology; Law & Governance issues; Women's Studies (with background in political sciences and legal studies/History) and Development Studies; M.Phil and Ph.D. Programmes, Masters degree in Social Sciences or Post-graduate in Management , Bachelors / Masters in Mass Communication, Visual Design, Journalism, or relevant experience in Media, MCA, Graduation (preferably in Media /Marketing), Master/Post graduate in Accounts or Finance + Good oral and written presentation skills in English and Hindi + knowledge of local Language, Master's Degree level in Economics/ Sociology/ Law /Social Sciences with specialisation in labour and Ph.D. in relevant field, Masters Degree in Human Resource Management or General Management; Ph. D. in Anthropology, Architecture and Planning, Economics, Education, Engineering, History, Law, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, and inter-disciplinary areas of social, health, management, development, habitat, disaster and climate sciences; Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation; Post-graduate degree in Management, Social Work, Counseling, Media Studies; Master's Degree in Commerce, MSW/MA (Sociology)/MA Human Development/MA Disability, Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy, Masters degree in psychology/counseling psychology, B.Com, for a great career at Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: TISS\NCW-Special Cells\RCI-VAW\2019-01
Tata Institute Of Social Sciences (TISS)
invites applications for recruitment of Social Worker
V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, 400088 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
(a) knowledge of issues of gender and violence against women in the district and State, and of direct interventions, and
(b) prior experience in direct casework and/or intervention work on women's issues at the grassroots level.
2. The candidate should have (a) a post-graduate qualification in social work (M.A. in Social Work/MSW) from Central/Deemed/State-Recognised University, and 2 years' work experience in social development sector, and must also demonstrate commitment to working on issues of violence against women vide direct work with both survivors and State systems, or (b) Bachelors Degree in Social Work/BSW along with at least 3 years’ experience working with urban/rural women at the grassroots on empowerment & rights-based intervention on issues of violence.
3. Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to travel across the allotted district, and occasionally within Tamil Nadu and to other States as per programme requirements detailed in the section on job description above.
4. Verbal and written fluency in Tamil and local languages/dialects is essential, and working knowledge of English and comfort with the use of computers & Internet is also desirable.
20000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-50 years.
How to Apply:
Last day for receipt of applications is the 31st of January 2019, which must be sent preferrably vide e-mail to [email protected], OR by post to Dr. Trupti Jhaveri Panchal, Asst. Professor, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai-400088. Application sent by e-mail/post must contain curriculum vitae/resumes mentioning the following:
(a) full educational qualifications and institutions from which formal degrees were obtained from;
(b) all full-time work placements completed along with date-wise duration, employing organisation's name and address;
(c) applicant's e-mail contact details;
(d) district/city in which applicant resides at present;
(e) applicant's preference in order of descending priority for placement district if selected for the posotion (for example, first preference - Salem City, second preference - Villupuram, third preference - Thirunelveli City), and
(f) scanned copy of applicant's Masters/MA/MSW degree certificates. Only complete applications will be considered, and only eligible applicants will be shortlisted for telephonic interviews. In-person interviews will be conducted with candidates shortlisted from amongst those interviewed telephonically.
For further details and clarifications, call 022-25525756/7, or e-mail [email protected].
Published on: 19th January 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Social Worker: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Social Worker?
The Payscale is as follows Social Worker: INR20000,
When can I can apply for Social Worker job at Tata Institute of Social Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st January, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Social Worker, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st January, 2019
- CARI Guwahati Invites Application for 9 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- RARC Agartala Invites Application for 5 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for 9 Drug Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Postal Circle Invites Application for 1421 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
- SVNIT Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIT Invites Application for 8 Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Invites Application for 47 Junior Consultant Recruitment 2021
- ITI Limited Invites Application for 40 Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIT Invites Application for 17 Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Invites Application for 6 Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Invites Application for 19 Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 11 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021