Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in the year 1936. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TISS started out as an institute offering a post-graduate diploma in Social Work. There are four campuses of TISS, located at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad and Guwahati. TISS Tuljapur offers: Integrated B.A & M.A in Social Sciences/Social Work, M.A Social Work in Rural Development; M.A. in Development Policy, Planning & Practices; M.A. in Social Entrepreneurship; M.A. in Sustainable Livelihoods, Natural Resources Management And Governance. TISS Hyderabad offers - Masters in Rural Development and Governance, Masters in Education, Masters in Public Policy and Governance, Masters in Women's Studies, Masters in Development Studies, Integrated programme of B.A in Social Sciences and M.A of choice. It also offers Integrated MPhil & PhD in Women's Studies and Education, and direct PhD in Social Sciences. TISS Guwahati offers - Five Year Integrated Masters programme, Master's degree programme in Social Work and Ecology, Environment and Sustainable Development, Diploma Programme in Community Organisation and Development. Tata Institute of Social Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Academic & Administrative Manager, Operations Leader, Programme Manager (Communication & Media), IT Project Manager, Software Developer, Vertical Manager, HR Executive, Executive Digital Marketing, Executive Content Development, Programme Officer, Programme Manager (Accounts), Intern, Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Health Officer, Training & Placement Officer, Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts), System Analyst Cum Programmer, Producer, Coordinator (ACWS), Research Associate (ACWS), librarian, Psychiatric Social Worker, Social Worker, Technical Assistant, Project Officer, Vocational Trainer (Female), Occupational Therapist, Counselors (Male & Female), Research Officers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Economics, Business Economics Statistics, or Applied Mathematics and its allied fields; Ph.D in Environmental Economics; Sociology; Political Science; Psychology; Law & Governance issues; Women's Studies (with background in political sciences and legal studies/History) and Development Studies; M.Phil and Ph.D. Programmes, Masters degree in Social Sciences or Post-graduate in Management , Bachelors / Masters in Mass Communication, Visual Design, Journalism, or relevant experience in Media, MCA, Graduation (preferably in Media /Marketing), Master/Post graduate in Accounts or Finance + Good oral and written presentation skills in English and Hindi + knowledge of local Language, Master's Degree level in Economics/ Sociology/ Law /Social Sciences with specialisation in labour and Ph.D. in relevant field, Masters Degree in Human Resource Management or General Management; Ph. D. in Anthropology, Architecture and Planning, Economics, Education, Engineering, History, Law, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, and inter-disciplinary areas of social, health, management, development, habitat, disaster and climate sciences; Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation; Post-graduate degree in Management, Social Work, Counseling, Media Studies; Master's Degree in Commerce, MSW/MA (Sociology)/MA Human Development/MA Disability, Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy, Masters degree in psychology/counseling psychology, B.Com, for a great career at Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
Tata Institute Of Social Sciences (TISS)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Officer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Masters in Psychology Prior research experience (qualitative and quantitative paradigms) a must. Essential Skills:
1. Dynamic and able to manage a team
2. Knowledge of qualitative interviews and analysis methods
3. Strong oral and written skills (with demonstrated skills in writing scientific articles)
4. Content development for mental health advocacy
5. Social media handling
6. Knowledge of quantitative analysis methods withSPSS
10500/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Send your resume on:
Last Date to Apply: 15th June 2021
Only short-listed candidates would be contacted for a telephonic interview.
Published on: 1st June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Research Officer: INR10500,
When can I can apply for Research Officer job at Tata Institute of Social Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Deonar, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021