TISS Patna Invites Application for 6 Social Worker Recruitment 2021
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
invites applications for recruitment of Social Worker
Women & Child Development Corporation, R. Block, Daroga Rai Path, Road No - 2, Patna, Bihar 800001
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
|TISS Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Social Worker|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Experience||2 - 6 years|
|Posted on||14 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a post-graduate qualification in social work (M.A. in Social Work/MSW) from Central/Deemed/State-Recognized University. The candidates based in Bihar, possessing Master’s degree in other social sciences such as Women Studies, Psychology, Sociology, may also be considered at the discretion of the Selection Committee. The candidate must also have 2 years work experience in the social-development sector.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
2. TISS and WCDC, Govt. of Bihar reserve the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the responses to this advertisement without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
3. Walk-in interviews will be held at Patna. Interested and eligible candidates may arrive at the venue directly on any one of the following dates and register.
4. Dates of walk-in interview: 28th September 2021 (Tuesday) and 29th September 2021 (Wednesday) Address: Women & Child Development Corporation, R. Block, Daroga Rai Path, Road No - 2, Patna, Bihar 800001 Registration time: 9:30a.m. – 12:00p.m. Maximum of 50 registrations will be accepted on each day.
5. This venue is subject to change in case of unforeseen circumstances; kindly check this link/website for any changes on dates closer to the selection (i.e. up to 25th September 2021).
6. Please carry a print copy of your CV and original & copy of your MA/MSW degree certificates/experience certificates with you. Kindly note that travel or accommodation related with interview attendance will not be reimbursed.
7. For further details and clarifications, email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Advertisement No: 03/TISS/Project/Special Cell for Women /September2021.
Published on: 15 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia's oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in the year 1936. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TISS started out as an institute offering a post-graduate diploma in Social Work. There are four campuses of TISS, located at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad and Guwahati. TISS Tuljapur offers: Integrated B.A & M.A in Social Sciences/Social Work, M.A Social Work in Rural Development; M.A. in Development Policy, Planning & Practices; M.A. in Social Entrepreneurship; M.A. in Sustainable Livelihoods, Natural Resources Management And Governance. TISS Hyderabad offers - Masters in Rural Development and Governance, Masters in Education, Masters in Public Policy and Governance, Masters in Women's Studies, Masters in Development Studies, Integrated programme of B.A in Social Sciences and M.A of choice. It also offers Integrated MPhil & PhD in Women's Studies and Education, and direct PhD in Social Sciences. TISS Guwahati offers - Five Year Integrated Masters programme, Master's degree programme in Social Work and Ecology, Environment and Sustainable Development, Diploma Programme in Community Organisation and Development. Tata Institute of Social Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Academic & Administrative Manager, Operations Leader, Programme Manager (Communication & Media), IT Project Manager, Software Developer, Vertical Manager, HR Executive, Executive Digital Marketing, Executive Content Development, Programme Officer, Programme Manager (Accounts), Intern, Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Health Officer, Training & Placement Officer, Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts), System Analyst Cum Programmer, Producer, Coordinator (ACWS), Research Associate (ACWS), librarian, Psychiatric Social Worker, Social Worker, Technical Assistant, Project Officer, Vocational Trainer (Female), Occupational Therapist, Counselors (Male & Female), Research Officers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Economics, Business Economics Statistics, or Applied Mathematics and its allied fields; Ph.D in Environmental Economics; Sociology; Political Science; Psychology; Law & Governance issues; Women's Studies (with background in political sciences and legal studies/History) and Development Studies; M.Phil and Ph.D. Programmes, Masters degree in Social Sciences or Post-graduate in Management , Bachelors / Masters in Mass Communication, Visual Design, Journalism, or relevant experience in Media, MCA, Graduation (preferably in Media /Marketing), Master/Post graduate in Accounts or Finance + Good oral and written presentation skills in English and Hindi + knowledge of local Language, Master's Degree level in Economics/ Sociology/ Law /Social Sciences with specialisation in labour and Ph.D. in relevant field, Masters Degree in Human Resource Management or General Management; Ph. D. in Anthropology, Architecture and Planning, Economics, Education, Engineering, History, Law, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, and inter-disciplinary areas of social, health, management, development, habitat, disaster and climate sciences; Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation; Post-graduate degree in Management, Social Work, Counseling, Media Studies; Master's Degree in Commerce, MSW/MA (Sociology)/MA Human Development/MA Disability, Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy, Masters degree in psychology/counseling psychology, B.Com, for a great career at Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Social Worker: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Social Worker, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Social Worker: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Social Worker, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Tata Institute of Social Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Road No - 2, Patna
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Social Worker, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th September, 2021
- UoH Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate/ Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- KMC Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- CUTN Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ILBS Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- IGIMS Invites Application for Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
- SMS Medical College Jaipur Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- IGIMS Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- NIRD Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- IGIMS Invites Application for Data Manager Recruitment 2021