Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2023 for Pharmacist
Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Pharmacist Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Pharmacist in Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 26 May 2023. Candidates can check the latest Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2023 Pharmacist Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the tmc.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ tmc.gov.in/. Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Andhra Pradesh. More details of tmc.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No: OS/VIZAG/23/22
Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH)
invites applications for recruitment of Pharmacist
-, Visakhapatnam, - Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Salary||22500 - 25000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||12 May, 2023|
|Walkin Date||26 May, 2023|
1. B. Pharm with a minimum 01-year experience of working in a Dispensary / Pharmacy of any recognized hospital OR D. Pharm with minimum 3 years of experience working in a Dispensary / Pharmacy of any recognized hospital
2. Registration with the state pharmacy Council with a duly allotted Registration Number is mandatory.
3. Experience working on computerized systems is desirable. Candidate should be prepared to work shift duties, including night shifts.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
22500 - 25000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum 27 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Pharmacist in Tata Memorial Hospital.
How to Apply:
Published on: 13 May 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Tata Memorial Centre. The other Related Jobs Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment
About Tata Memorial Centre
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a comprehensive cancer center based in Mumbai, India. It was established in 1941 and is recognized as a leading institution for cancer treatment, research, and education in India.
TMC is comprised of several specialized cancer treatment facilities, including the Tata Memorial Hospital, which provides medical, surgical, and radiation oncology services, as well as diagnostic and support services for cancer patients. The center also includes the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research, and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), which focuses on basic and translational cancer research.
In addition to its clinical and research work, TMC is also committed to education and training. It offers a variety of courses and training programs for healthcare professionals and researchers, as well as public education initiatives aimed at promoting cancer awareness and prevention.
TMC is a not-for-profit institution that is funded in part by the Indian government, as well as through donations and grants. Its mission is to provide accessible, high-quality cancer care to all patients, regardless of their socioeconomic background, and to conduct cutting-edge research that will ultimately lead to better outcomes for cancer patients worldwide.
Tata Memorial Centre is situated in Mumbai. It specializes in cancer treatment. It is a recognised training centre for cancer education and research. It is closely associated with Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). Tata Memorial Centre recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Oncologist, Senior Resident, Radiation Oncologist, Research Fellow (Medical), Assistant Professor, Research Assistant, Research Fellow (Non-Medical), Assistant Data Manager, Dietician, Medical Social Worker. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.D. (Radiation Oncology/Radiotherapy), BAMS / BHMS + P.G. Diploma in Clinical Research, D.M. (Medical Oncology), B.Sc. in Microbiology/ Life Sciences + Computer Course, Graduation in Science + Computer Course, Graduate, B.Sc (Home Science) with Foods & Nutrition + P.G. Diploma in dietician, BSc, for a great career at Tata Memorial Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Pharmacist: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Pharmacist, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Pharmacist: INR 22500 - 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Pharmacist, Skills / Eligibility job at Tata Memorial Centre
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Visakhapatnam
What is Tata Memorial Centre Pharmacist: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Tata Memorial Centre Pharmacist: 2 Posts, is 26th May, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Pharmacist, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th May, 2023
- Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Invites Application for 46 Nursing Officer and Various Posts
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 620 Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Pune Invites Application for 70 Physician, Dermatologist and Various Posts
- SVNIT Invites Application for 14 Deputy Librarian, Medical Officer, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj Invites Application for 16 Project Coordinator, Consultant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for 233 Store keeper, Stenographer and Various Posts
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023