Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for 8 Professor F Recruitment 2021
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
invites applications for recruitment of Professor F
-, Visakhapatnam, Mumbai, - Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
|Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Professor F|
|Total Vacancy||8 Posts|
|Job Locations||Visakhapatnam, Mumbai|
|Age Limit||50 years|
|Experience||5 - 15 years|
|Posted on||17 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Ch. (Surgical Oncology) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by National Medical Commission with 5 years’ post M.Ch experience. OR M.S. / D.N.B. (General Surgery / ENT) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by National Medical Commission with 8 years’ post M.S . /D.N.B. experience in teaching institute.
Age Limit: 50 years
Candidates will be initially screened and called for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form
How to Apply:
1. Last date for online application is 24.09.2021 upto 05.30 p.m. (Indian Standard Time).
2. Candidates must send in their candidature through “Online Application” only.
3. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
4. Candidates who would be called for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test are required to carry original documents alongwith one set of copy in support of the details furnished in the online application form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applicants will not be allowed to appear for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test.
5. For Inquiry: Candidates may email to email@example.com. No phone calls will be entertained
1. Candidates may be offered a lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
2. Through Proper Chanel : Persons working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organisations and other Public Sector Undertakings must obtain the permission from their Head of the Organisation to apply for the post & to produce the same at the time of Written Examination / Skill test / Interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test
3. Reservation of posts under various categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
4. Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units of TMC (Tata Memorial Hospital,Mumbai, ACTREC, Navi Mumbai, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital,Sangrur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Vizag, Mahamana Pt.Madan Mohan Maliviya Cancer Centre(BHU),Varanasi, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Varanasi, BBCI, Guwahati on the needs of the Units concerned as and when necessary.
5. Transfer : Selected candidates shall have to serve the respective location for minimum of 5 years before any request for transfer to other units of TMC. However, TMC management reserves the right to transfer any of the staff member.
6. The TMC also may exercise the option to offer appointments on “Contract Basis” for a fixed term on a consolidated remuneration.
7. Non Receipt of Application : Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non receipt of application through Online.
8. Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
Published on: 18 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment for following posts:
About Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment
About Tata Memorial Centre
The Tata Memorial Hospital was initially commissioned by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust on 28 February 1941 as a center with enduring value and a mission for concern for the Indian people.
Tata Memorial Centre is situated in Mumbai. It specializes in cancer treatment. It is a recognised training centre for cancer education and research. It is closely associated with Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). Tata Memorial Centre recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Oncologist, Senior Resident, Radiation Oncologist, Research Fellow (Medical), Assistant Professor, Research Assistant, Research Fellow (Non-Medical), Assistant Data Manager, Dietician, Medical Social Worker. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.D. (Radiation Oncology/Radiotherapy), BAMS / BHMS + P.G. Diploma in Clinical Research, D.M. (Medical Oncology), B.Sc. in Microbiology/ Life Sciences + Computer Course, Graduation in Science + Computer Course, Graduate, B.Sc (Home Science) with Foods & Nutrition + P.G. Diploma in dietician, BSc, for a great career at Tata Memorial Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Professor F: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Professor F, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Professor F: INR 123100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Professor F, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Tata Memorial Centre
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Visakhapatnam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Professor F, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021