Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
invites applications for recruitment of Security Assistant
Tata Memorial Hospital
Dr. E Borges Road
, Mumbai, 400012 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Tata Memorial Centre Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Security Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Minimum 25 years and Maximum 30 years as on the date of walk in Interview.|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Posted on||01 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
For Tata Memorial Centre on Adhoc basis.
1. Post Name: Security Assistant
2. Educational Qualification:
i. For Ex-servicemen, Ex-Police and Ex- Central Para Military Personnel who have rendered minimum 15 years of service. Should possess XIIth standard pass or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces.
ii. For Civilian Candidates – XIIth standard is compulsory with certificate of basic course from Civil Defence or NCC ‘B’ certificate with experience of 5 years of watch and ward in any reputed Security Firm or Hospital Industry.
3. Should possess valid driving license for LMV and Two wheelers.
4. Ex-servicemen who were discharged or retired from the ARMED Forces during last 03 years shall only be eligible to apply.
5. Consolidated Salary: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Age Limit: Minimum 25 years and Maximum 30 years as on the date of walk in Interview.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. For Tata Memorial Centre on Adhoc basis On 12.10.2021 between 09.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m
2. Venue : Tata Memorial Hospital, Lecture hall, Golden Jubilee Building, 2nd Floor, Dr. E. Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012.
1. Age & Experience will be reckoned as on date of walk in Interview.
2. Candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research work record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendations of the Selection Committee.
3. Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units of TMC as per the needs of the units concerned as and when necessary in the same state where appointed.
4. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates for Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
5. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
6. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his candidature will be cancelled.
7. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith.
8. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
Published on: 02 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment for following posts:
About Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment
About Tata Memorial Centre
The Tata Memorial Hospital was initially commissioned by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust on 28 February 1941 as a center with enduring value and a mission for concern for the Indian people.
Tata Memorial Centre is situated in Mumbai. It specializes in cancer treatment. It is a recognised training centre for cancer education and research. It is closely associated with Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). Tata Memorial Centre recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Oncologist, Senior Resident, Radiation Oncologist, Research Fellow (Medical), Assistant Professor, Research Assistant, Research Fellow (Non-Medical), Assistant Data Manager, Dietician, Medical Social Worker. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.D. (Radiation Oncology/Radiotherapy), BAMS / BHMS + P.G. Diploma in Clinical Research, D.M. (Medical Oncology), B.Sc. in Microbiology/ Life Sciences + Computer Course, Graduation in Science + Computer Course, Graduate, B.Sc (Home Science) with Foods & Nutrition + P.G. Diploma in dietician, BSc, for a great career at Tata Memorial Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Security Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Security Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Security Assistant: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Security Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Tata Memorial Centre
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Tata Memorial Hospital Dr. E Borges Road Parel , Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Security Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Counselor FLC Recruitment 2021
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Invites Application for Junior Project Manager/Senior Executive Recruitment 2021
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RNSB Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Non PG Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Office Bastar Invites Application for Peon Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Field Worker, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Consultant Recruitment 2021