Tea Board of India Recruitment 2021 for Chartered Accountant
Tea Board of India
invites applications for recruitment of Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant
Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant
14 B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata, 700001 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Tea Board of India Job Notification 2021 For Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant Post - 40000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant|
|Education Requirement||CA,Member of ICAI|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not more than 35 years as on 01.10.2021|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||08 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: CA, Member of ICAI
Skills / Eligibility
Tea Board India, Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, invites applications from eligible candidates for engaging Chartered Accountant / Cost & Management Accountant with a consolidated pay of Rs. 40,000/- P.M. purely on contractual basis for a period of three years. Renewal of services if required shall be done with a few days ofbreak in service with increment in consolidated amount @10% per annum.
1. Name and number of Post: CA/CMA (On Contract) (One post)
2. Duration: Purely on temporary basis initially for three years which may be extended based on performance
3. Emoluments (Fixed) per month: Rs. 40,000/- per month
a. Qualified Chartered Accountant (awarded by ICAI) / Cost & Management Accountant (awarded by Institute of Cost Accountants of India), with 2years’ post qualification experience.
b. Experience in Accounts Finalizations, MIS Reporting, and Accounts supervision.
c. Excellent command in MS Office with special emphasis on MS Excel.
d. Experience should match with roles and responsibility specified herewith.
e. Thorough Knowledge on operation of Tally ERP 9.
f. Thorough Knowledge of Accounting Standard and Standard Auditing Practices.
5. Desirable: Preference will be given to Those having experience in Govt./PSU/Auto nomous Bodies.
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years as on 01.10.2021
On the basis of qualification and experience, short listing will be done and such shortlisted candidates shall be called for personal interview and skill test.
How to Apply:
1. The contract will be for three years on contract basis reckoned from the date of joining and extendable after three years subject to satisfactory performance evaluation and requirement at the end of three year. He/she has to enter into an agreement with Tea Board. The employment contract will be terminated on the last day of the agreement. No formal notice or order will be issued separately. Tea Board may extend or go for fresh agreement as per requirement of the organization. In case of fresh agreement, experience with Tea Board may be preferred.
2. Applications along with copies of testimonials, photograph, and experience certificate should reachThe Secretary, Tea Board India in the Email Id. [email protected]
Published on: 08 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tea Board India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Tea Board India. The other Related Jobs Tea Board India Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Farm nad Factory Assistant, Junior Scientist, More Vacancies - ( 6 Posts) Posts
14 B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata
|Last Date: 24 July 2022|
| Junior Chemist, Technical Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
TEA BOARD 14 B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata
|Last Date: 03 July 2022|
| Junior Microbiologist - ( 1 Posts) Posts
TEA BOARD 14 B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata
|Last Date: 27 May 2022|
| Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
14 B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata
|Last Date: 10 October 2021|
| Junior Chemist - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 27 August 2021|
About Tea Board India Recruitment
About Tea Board India
Tea is one of the industries, which by an Act of Parliament comes under the control of the Union Govt. The genesis of the Tea Board India dates back to 1903 when the Indian Tea Cess Bill was passed. The Bill provided for levying a cess on tea exports - the proceeds of which were to be used for the promotion of Indian tea both within and outside India. The present Tea Board set up under section 4 of the Tea Act 1953 was constituted on 1st April 1954.
Tea Board of India was established in the year 1953. Its headquarters is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. Tea Board of India was established to promote the cultivation, processing, and domestic trade as well as export of tea from India. Tea Board of India is responsible for the assignment of certification numbers to exports of certain tea merchants.
Tea Board of India does endorsement of the diverse production and productivity of tea, financial support of research organizations and the monitoring of advances in tea packaging. It coordinates research institutes, the tea trade and government bodies, ensuring the technical support of the tea trade in the global industry.
Tea Board of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Accountant, Assistant Director, Staff Car Driver, Development Officer, Advisory Officer (Factory), Stenographer (Special Grade), Accountant Assistant, Director, Controller of Licensing, Factory Advisory Officer, Accounts Officer, Jr. Translator (Hindi), Director of Tea Development, Publicity Officer, Stenographer, Hindi Typist, Data Entry Operator, Jr Translator (Hindi), Typist - Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, Soil Scientist, Biochemist, Agronomist, Plant Breeder/ Biotechnologist, Plant Protection Specialist.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors degree in any discipline with adequate skill in operation of Tally, Degree, Class VIII (Middle School Standard) + Must hold a Driving Licence for driving car/heavy vehicle, graduate in Science/Agriculture, Degree in Mechanical or Instrumentation or Agriculture Engineering, Graduate + 120 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typewriting + Proficiency in Windows 2007, Graduation in Commerce + Proficiency in Tally, graduate in Agriculture/Botany, M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.Sc. in Biochemistry/M.Sc. (Botany), Ph.D, M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.Sc. in Agronomy/M.Sc. in Soil Science, Ph.D, M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ M.Sc. in Biotechnology /M.Sc. (Botany), Ph.D, M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.Sc. in Plant Pathology/ M.Sc. in Entomology/ M.Sc. (Botany), Ph.D, for a great career at Tea Board of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant, Skills / Eligibility job at Tea Board India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 14 B.T.M. Sarani, Kolkata
What is Tea Board India Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Tea Board India Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant: 1 Posts, is 10th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Chartered Accountant / Cost and Management Accountant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th October, 2021
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Management Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Patient Assistant, Nurse Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Ratnagiri (NHM Ratnagiri) Invites Application for 70 Super Specialist, Specialist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2022
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Hostel Warden Recruitment 2022
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2022
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for Professional Service Representative Recruitment 2022
- Rashtriya Raksha University Invites Application for 4 Project Officer, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2022