Govt Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
TDSAT Recruitment 2021-2022 tdsat.nic.in TDSAT Jobs. Latest Job: Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Invites Application for Member Recruitment 2020.
Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) was established in the year 2000. It is located in New Delhi. TDSAT was established to adjudicate disputes and dispose of appeals with a view to protect the interests of service providers and consumers of the telecom sector and to promote and ensure orderly growth of the telecom sector. Any dispute involving parties like licensor, licensee, service provider and consumers are resolved by Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal. Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Registrar, Joint Advisor, Director, Principal Private Secretary, Accounts Officer, Desk Officer, Librarian, Court Master (Shorthand)/Private Secretary, Assistant, Personal Assistant/ Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Principal Private Secretary, Private Secretary, Member, Deputy Registrar, Court Master, Accounts Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Law, for a great career at Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal.
Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Invites Application for Member Recruitment 2020
Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT)
invites applications for recruitment of Member
Kautilya Marg, New Delhi, 110021 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: The eligibility condition/ qualification for the post of Member, TDSAT shall be as under: A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Member unless he is a person of ability, integrity and standing having special knowledge of, and professional experience of, not less than twenty-five years in economics, business, commerce, law, finance, accountancy, management, industry, public gffairs, administration, telecommunications, aviation, information technology or any other matter which is useful to the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Thbunal.
225000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Application Procedure: Interested and eligible persons are requested to send their applications in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from the websites i.e. http: / /www.dot.gov.in or http://www.persmin.nic.in or http://www.tdsat.gov.in, alongwith copies of relevant documents to the following address, or scanned copy (PDF only) of the same may be sent at email [email protected] so as to reach this office latest by 5:30 PM on 25/06/2020 2. Address: Shri Naveen Kumar Director (Restg.), Room No. 1004, Sanchar Bhawan, 20, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001.
Published on: 23rd May 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Member - ( 2 Posts) Posts||25th June 2020||Kautilya Marg, New Delhi|
About Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal Recruitment
About Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Member: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Member?
The Payscale is as follows Member: INR225000,
When can I can apply for Member job at Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kautilya Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th June, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Member, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th June, 2020
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Invites Application for Campus Director, Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Technologist Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Management Assistant and Various Posts
- Sainik School Jhunjhunu Invites Application for 13 Accountant and Various Posts
- Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Invites Application for Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Invites Application for Fitter Recruitment 2021
- Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Invites Application for Director, Dean Recruitment 2021
- National Seed Research and Training Centre (NSRTC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Nagrota Invites Application for TGT, General Employee and Various Posts