Govt Tezpur University Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Tezpur University Recruitment 2021 tezu.ernet.in Jobs. Latest Job: Tezpur University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Tezpur University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Department of ECE, School of Engineering, Tezpur University; Tezpur – 784 028, Assam
Napaam Sonitpur Assam , Tezpur,784028 India
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Tezpur University Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Candidate shall not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed as per the Government of India Rules.|
|Posted on||17 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
A walk-in-Interview in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Tezpur University for One (01) temporary position of Project Assistant in the I-Hub Foundation for COBOTICS, Technology Innovation Hub, IIT Delhi sponsored project entitled
i. “Development of A Cost-Effective EMG Controlled Prosthetic Hand for Multiple Grasp Patterns” under the Principal Investigator Dr. Nayan M Kakoty, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur, Assam.
1. Post Name: Project Assistant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Educational Qualification: B.Tech. degree or other equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Master’s degree in Business Administration with experience in using analytical tools such as SPSS/R/Statcraft, Good command over MS office/Latex, Exposure to qualitative and quantitative research methods, Prior knowledge on Marketing Research Techniques, Go To Market Strategies and Consumer Behaviour.
5. Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand) only plus HRA as admissible per month.
Appointment will be initially for a period of one (01) year which may be extended till completion of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier, subjected to the availability of fund in the project.
Age Limit: Candidate shall not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed as per the Government of India Rules.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates may appear before the interview board with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any), certificate of NET or similar examinations, any other testimonials and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) on the day of interview.
2. Advance copy of their CV may be sent to Dr. Nayan M. Kakoty, Principal Investigator via email: [email protected] on or before 22/11/2021.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
4. Those in employment or doing Ph.D. must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer / Ph.D. Supervisor.
5. A walk-in-Interview will be held on 25/11/2021 at 10.00 AM
Published on: 18 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tezpur University Recruitment for following posts:
About Tezpur University Recruitment
About Tezpur University
Tezpur University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1994. The objects of this Central University as envisaged in the statutes are that it shall strive to offer employment oriented and interdisciplinary courses to meet the local and regional aspirations and the development needs of the state of Assam and also offer courses and promote research in areas which are of special and direct relevance to the region and in emerging areas in Science and Technology...
Tezpur University was established in the year 1994. It is located in Tezpur, Assam. The university has four schools of studies. They are - School of Sciences, School of Humanities & Social Sciences, School of Management Sciences, School of Engineering. The objective of Tezpur University is to offer employment oriented and interdisciplinary courses, offer courses and promote research, promote national integration and study of rich cultural heritage of the region, utilize "distance education techniques" to cater to a large segment, upgrade the professional knowledge and skills of people working in the university. Tezpur University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Assistant Professor, Professor, Associate Professor, Project Assistant, Assistant Professors (Civil Engineering, Chemical Sciences), Technical Assistants, Project Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Technician, Project Scientist, Junior Project Scientist, Deputy Registrar, Finance Officer, Research Associate, Research Assistant, Professional Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Field Attendant, Multi Tasking Staff, Technical Officer, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Controller of Examinations, Associate Professor (Department of Hindi), Deputy Librarian. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Degree with specialization in Physical Chemistry / Polymer Science / Applied Chemistry, Master's Degree in a relevant subject, Master's Degree in Arts / Humanities / Sciences / Commerce and M.Ed, M.Sc. in Chemistry, M.Sc in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry / Polymer Science, ME/M.Tech in Civil Engineering + Ph.D in relevant subject, M.Tech in Food Technology / Food Engineering & Technology OR M.Sc. in Food Technology / Food Processing Technology / Food Science, M.Sc in Physics, M.Sc in Agricultural Physics/Agricultural Meteorology/Agriculture, Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering or Certificate Course from ITI in Electronics, BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, ITI on Electronics and Communication Trade + Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Ph.D. in Linguistics, M.A. in Linguistics / M.A. in English with Linguistics as specialization, 12th Standard, Matriculation, ME/M.Tech. in Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering / Energy Technology, Post Graduate Degree in English / Hindi, Diploma in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering, BSc degree in Library Science, for a great career at Tezpur University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Tezpur University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Napaam Sonitpur Assam , Tezpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd November, 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Receptionist-Cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for 2 Junior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT New Delhi Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021