Govt Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Jobs 2019-2020 - Sarkari Naukri
The Reserve Bank of India was established on 1st April 1935. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. RBI was nationalised in the year 1949.
RBI plays an important part in the development strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. RBI is also active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a leading member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI).
The Reserve Bank of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Security Guard, Superintending Engineer (Vigilance), Chief Financial Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Research Officer, Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), Manager (Technical-Civil), Assistant Manager (Security), Medical Consultant, Fireman, Officer (General), Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th standard, Chartered Accountant, Diploma in Civil Engineering or Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering, MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine, 7th Std. pass, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree OR A Doctorate Degree OR Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree OR A Postgraduate Diploma in Management / MBA, Bachelor Degree in any discipline, for a great career at The Reserve Bank of India.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Invites Application for Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019
Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Consultant
Hoshangabad Road, P.B. No.32, Bhopal, 462011 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. Applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the allopathic system of medicine.
2. The Applicant should have a minimum of 02 years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
3. Applicant’s dispensary/residence should be within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s Colony dispensary.
4. The remuneration of Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
5. The contract for engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) office. Send your fully filled applications to
Reserve Bank of India,
Hoshangabad Road, P.B. No.32,
Bhopal - 462011 on or before May 21, 2019.
Published on: 3rd May 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment for following posts:
About The Reserve Bank of India