Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Invites Application for 6 Bank Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 02/2019-20
Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Bank Medical Consultant (BMC)
Bank Medical Consultant (BMC)
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
Educational Qualification: The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
850/- Per Hour
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply as per the format given in Annex - III only. Application should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru - 560 001, on or before June 29, 2020. The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’ or by email to email@example.com.
Published on: 29th May 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment for following posts:
About The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
About The Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India was established on 1st April 1935. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. RBI was nationalised in the year 1949. RBI plays an important part in the development strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. RBI is also active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a leading member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI). The Reserve Bank of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Security Guard, Superintending Engineer (Vigilance), Chief Financial Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Research Officer, Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), Manager (Technical-Civil), Assistant Manager (Security), Medical Consultant, Fireman, Officer (General), Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th standard, Chartered Accountant, Diploma in Civil Engineering or Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering, MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine, 7th Std. pass, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree OR A Doctorate Degree OR Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree OR A Postgraduate Diploma in Management / MBA, Bachelor Degree in any discipline, for a great career at The Reserve Bank of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Bank Medical Consultant (BMC): 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Bank Medical Consultant (BMC)?
The Payscale is as follows Bank Medical Consultant (BMC): INR850,
When can I can apply for Bank Medical Consultant (BMC) job at The Reserve Bank of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nrupathunga Road, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th June, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Bank Medical Consultant (BMC), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th June, 2020
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts