Govt Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
RBI Recruitment 2021-2022 rbi.org.in Reserve Bank Of India Jobs. Latest Job: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Invites Application for 841 Office Attendant Recruitment 2021.
The Reserve Bank of India was established on 1st April 1935. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. RBI was nationalised in the year 1949. RBI plays an important part in the development strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. RBI is also active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a leading member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI). The Reserve Bank of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Security Guard, Superintending Engineer (Vigilance), Chief Financial Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Research Officer, Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), Manager (Technical-Civil), Assistant Manager (Security), Medical Consultant, Fireman, Officer (General), Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th standard, Chartered Accountant, Diploma in Civil Engineering or Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering, MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine, 7th Std. pass, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree OR A Doctorate Degree OR Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree OR A Postgraduate Diploma in Management / MBA, Bachelor Degree in any discipline, for a great career at The Reserve Bank of India.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Invites Application for 322 Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 1/2020-21
Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Officer
Fort, Mumbai, 400001 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 322 Posts
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) (General): Candidates Having Minimum 60% Marks in Bachelor Degree, Class 12 and Class 10 Exam. For SC / ST : 50% Marks.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DEPR: Candidates Having Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with 55% Marks. For SC / ST : 50% Marks.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DSIM: Candidates Having Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks. For SC / ST : 50% Marks.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: 21-30 years.
Application Fee: General / OBC / PH - Rs.850/-, SC / ST - Rs.100/-, STAFF - No Fee.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/Vacancies.aspx
Published on: 27th January 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment for following posts:
About The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
About The Reserve Bank of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 322 vacancies in total. Officer: 322 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Officer: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Officer job at The Reserve Bank of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Fort, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th February, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th February, 2021
- Madras High Court Invites Application for 3557 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Invites Application for 38 Manager, Deputy Director and Various Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 86 Teaching Positions
- NIT Goa Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Indore Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for 15 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- BIT Mesra Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for JRF, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for 18 MTS, LDC and Various Posts
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) Invites Application for 6 Computer Operator and Various Posts
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021