The Reserve Bank of India Invites Application for Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Consultant
Central Office Building
Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg
, New Delhi, 400001 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|RBI Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Medical Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||14 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS, MS/MD
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
I. The Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi, will be conducting an interview for filling up the posts of Medical Consultant (MC) on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration.
II. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who have not been called for the interview.
III. The shortlisted applicant/s after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before engagement. The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicant/s themselves.
IV. Candidates selected for the post will be engaged subject to their being found medically fit, completion of verification of documents and acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as and Code of Conduct.
V. The selected applicant would have to sign an agreement for Contract with the Bank before engagement of their services as Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
How to Apply:
1. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel to fill up two (02) posts (01 of Unreserved category and 01 of Other Backward Classes) of Medical Consultants (MCs) on contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for dispensaries located at Main Office Building of Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi and Bank’s Staff Colonies (RK Puram and Vasant Vihar) so as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110 001, on or before October 14, 2021.
2. Candidates seeking reservation as Other Backward Classes (OBC) must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation and should also submit all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim along with the application.
3. Candidates are advised to thoroughly read this advertisement and satisfy themselves about their eligibility before submitting the application.
4. Corrigendum: Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, shall be published only on the Bank's website www.rbi.org.in.
5. Applications not in the prescribed format or not accompanying with copies of requisite documents / certificates will be summarily rejected.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment for following posts:
About The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
About The Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Kolkata but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.
Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
The Reserve Bank of India was established on 1st April 1935. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. RBI was nationalised in the year 1949. RBI plays an important part in the development strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. RBI is also active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a leading member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI). The Reserve Bank of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Security Guard, Superintending Engineer (Vigilance), Chief Financial Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Research Officer, Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), Manager (Technical-Civil), Assistant Manager (Security), Medical Consultant, Fireman, Officer (General), Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th standard, Chartered Accountant, Diploma in Civil Engineering or Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering, MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine, 7th Std. pass, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree OR A Doctorate Degree OR Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree OR A Postgraduate Diploma in Management / MBA, Bachelor Degree in any discipline, for a great career at The Reserve Bank of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Medical Consultant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Consultant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Medical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at The Reserve Bank of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Central Office Building Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021