UIDAI Invites Application for 17 Assistant Director General Recruitment 2021
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Director General
Assistant Director General
Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.
Connaught Circus, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 17 Posts
|UIDAI Hiring For Assistant Director General Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Director General|
|Total Vacancy||17 Posts|
|Job Locations||Across India|
|Age Limit||Age below 56 years on closing date of applications.|
|Experience||3 - 15 years|
|Posted on||16 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||28 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, MCA
Age Limit: Age below 56 years on closing date of applications.
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply:
1. The application may be furnished in the prescribed proforma and forwarded to Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.
2. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 28.10.2021.
3. Since the vacancy is to be filled on deputation basis private candidates are not eligible.
4. Application received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be considered. Further details may be obtained from the website www.uidai.gov.in.
5. UIDAI may, in exceptional circumstances, convene the meeting of the Selection Committee and/ or consider a candidate without waiting for his/ her cadre clearance certificate and other documents listed in paragraph 6 of this circular. However, the offer for appointment to such candidate, in case of selection, shall be issued only on receipt of requisite documents from the cadre, duly attested and complete in all respects.
6. UIDAI reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the vacancies or to withdraw the circular at any time without assigning any reasons. Further, UIDAI reserves the right to reject any applications at any time without assigning any reasons.
Published on: 17 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment
About Unique Identification Authority of India
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016 (“Aadhaar Act 2016”) on 12 July 2016 by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). The Aadhaar Act 2016 has been amended by the Aadhaar and Other Laws (Amendment) Act, 2019 (14 of 2019) w.e.f. 25.07.2019.
UIDAI was created to issue Unique Identification numbers (UID), named as "Aadhaar", to all residents of India. The UID had to be (a) robust enough to eliminate duplicate and fake identities, and (b) verifiable and authenticable in an easy, cost-effective way. As on 31 March 21, the Authority has issued 128.99 crore Aadhaar numbers to the residents of India.
Under the Aadhaar Act 2016, UIDAI is responsible for Aadhaar enrolment and authentication, including operation and management of all stages of Aadhaar life cycle, developing the policy, procedure, and system for issuing Aadhaar numbers to individuals and perform authentication and the security of identity information and authentication records of individuals.
Unique Identification Authority of India was established in January 2009. Its Headquarters is located at New Delhi. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) was established to issue a Unique Identification Number ("Aadhaar") to residents of India. Aadhaar is planning on being made compulsory through indirect means and incentives. The agency owns and operates the Unique Identification Number database. UIDAI provides a unique identification number to all persons residing in in the country without identity cards. The agency will maintain a database of residents containing biometric and other data. It is part of the Planning Commission of India. Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Private Secretary, Assistant, Section Officer, Deputy Director, Stenographer, Principal Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer, Assistant Director General (ADG). Interested candidates can pursue courses in MCA/BE Computer Science/ Electronics/ Communications Engineering, IT or equivalent/ M.Sc Computer Science/ Electronics/IT, for a great career at Unique Identification Authority of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 17 vacancies in total. Assistant Director General: 17 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Director General, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Director General: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Assistant Director General, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Unique Identification Authority of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Connaught Circus, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Director General, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021