Union Bank of India Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
Union Bank of India
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Manager
Union Bank, Central Office, Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Mumbai – 400 021
Nariman Point, Mumbai, 400021 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 60 Posts
|Union Bank of India Hiring For Senior Manager Vacancies - 78230 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Manager|
|Total Vacancy||60 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum : 30 years Maximum : 40 years|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Salary||63840 - 78230(Per Month)|
|Posted on||18 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk (GARP) OR Professional Risk Management Certification from PRIMA Institute. OR Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute. OR CA/CMA (ICWA)/CS OR Full time MBA in Finance (Minimum 2 Years)/PGDM with specialization in finance) Minimum 60% in aggregate. OR Master in Mathematics/Statistics or Economics Minimum of 60% in aggregate.
63840 - 78230(Per Month)
Age Limit: Minimum : 30 years Maximum : 40 years
1,. The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview depending on the numbers of applicants/eligible candidates.
2. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
3. Online Examination / Test: (I) Structure of the Examination: The structure of the Online Written Examination, if conducted, will be online and will consist of the following tests:
i. Reasoning: 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks
ii. Quantitative Aptitude: 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks
iii. Professional knowledge relevant to the post.: 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 100 marks.
iv. English Language: 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks
4. Total Duration of Examination will be of 120 minutes: Total 200 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 200 Marks.
5. Penalty for Wrong Answers:
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the online examination. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 25% of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the applicant; there will be no penal mark for that question.
6. Personal Interview (PI):
i. Merit list of candidates based on the marks obtained by them in online examination will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/General. Candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for online test and ranking sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for personal Interview and/or GD.
ii. Mere passing in the online test shall not vest any right to a candidate for being called for Personal Interview/GD. In case of equal marks by two or more candidates, merit order of such group of candidates will be on the basis of Date of Birth i.e. candidates senior in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
7. Group Discussion (GD):
Maximum marks for Group Discussion will be 50 and minimum qualifying marks will be 25 for General/EWS and 22.5 for reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC). Only those candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks in GD shall be called for Personal Interview. Mere participation in Group Discussion shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Personal Interview.
8. Final Selection:
i. If Online Examination and Personal Interview is Conducted: If online examination and Personal Interview is conducted, merit list of the candidates based on the aggregate marks obtained by them in Online Examination and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list up to the number of vacancies.
ii. If Online Examination is not Conducted and only PI is Conducted: If online examination is not conducted, the final selection will be made through Personal Interview. In such case, merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Personal Interview in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list up to the number of vacancies.
iii. If Online Examination is not Conducted and Both GD & PI is Conducted: If online examination is not conducted and the final selection will be made through Group Discussion & Personal Interview, merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in Group Discussion and Personal Interview in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list up to the number of vacancies.
How to Apply:
1. All other terms & conditions and procedure for submission of online application prescribed in the earlier Notification dated 12.08.2021 will remain unchanged.
2. The fresh applications with regard to the above referred Corrigendum will only be entertained from the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWBD.
3. Any application received from a candidate belonging to any other category during the scheduled period under this corrigendum will not be entertained by the Bank and same will be treated as rejected.
4. The eligible candidates who have already applied under SC/ST/OBC/PWBD category, need not required to apply again under this Corrigendum.
5. The eligible candidates (only SC/ST/OBC/PWBD) as per the revised norms for the following posts may apply online between 18.09.2021, 00.00 Hrs to 24.09.2021, 24.00 Hrs (Both dates inclusive).
Published on: 19 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Union Bank of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Union Bank of India Recruitment
About Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India is one of the leading public sector banks of the country. The Bank is a listed entity and the Government of India holds 89.07 percent in Bank’s total share capital. The Bank, having its headquarters at Mumbai (India), was registered on November 11, 1919 as a limited company. Today, it has a network of 9500+ domestic branches, 13300+ ATMs, 11700+ BC Points, serving over 120 million customers with 75000+ employees. The Bank also has 3 branches overseas at Hong Kong, Dubai International Financial Centre (UAE) & Sydney (Australia); 1 representative office in Abu Dhabi (UAE); 1 banking subsidiary at London (UK), 1 banking joint venture in Malaysia; 3 para-banking subsidiaries and 3 joint ventures (including 2 in life insurance business). Union Bank of India is the first large public sector bank in the country to have implemented 100% core banking solution. Recently, Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank were amalgamated into Union Bank of India with effect from 01.04.2020. with this, the Bank’s total business as of 1st April 2020 stood at Rs.15,34,749 crore, comprising Rs. 868632 crore of deposits and Rs. 666117 crore of advances.The Bank has received several awards and recognition for its prowess in technology, digital banking, financial inclusion, MSME and development of human resources.
Union Bank of India was established on 11th November 1919. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai. Union Bank of India provides credit to different sectors of economy, Industries, exports, trading, agriculture, infrastructure and the individual segments. 100% of its branches are computerized. Union Bank of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT), Assistant General Manager (IT), Chief Manager (IT-Network), Senior Manager (IT-Network), Credit Officers, Printing Technologist, Security Officer, Company secretary, Economists, Architect, Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Assistant Manager (Technical), Rural Development Officer, Personnel Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Fire Officer, Law Officer, Single Window Operator/ Clerk, Probationary Officer, Customer Relationship Expert, Credit Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in any discipline, Graduates in either Arts/Science or Commerce + MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management, C.A /I.C.W.A / C.S + Computer Awareness, for a great career at Union Bank of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 60 vacancies in total. Senior Manager: 60 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Manager: INR 63840 - 78230(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Union Bank of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nariman Point, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021