United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Program Officer Recruitment 2021
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Program Officer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Master’s Degree in Development Studies, Economics, Environmental Science, Climate Change Adaptation, Social Sciences, Public Administration, or related field.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in climate change adaptation and/or mitigation, environmental sustainability and sustainable energy and/or disaster risk reduction, chemicals and waste management at the national level.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=37236
Published on: 11th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Program Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Program Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Program Officer: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Program Officer job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 55 Lodhi Estate, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Program Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th May, 2021
- National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HIMSR Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for 13 Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IIT Patna) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for Engineer Recruitment 2021
- University of Kashmir (UOK) Invites Application for 10 Tutor and Various Posts
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- MANIT Bhopal Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- ICGEB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- NCPOR Invites Application for 34 Trained Manpower Recruitment 2021