United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Team Leader Recruitment 2021
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Team Leader
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in economics, political/social science, international relations or related field, is required. A first-level university degree in similar fields in combination with seven years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years with a Master’s degree or 7 years with Bachelor’s degree, of progressively responsible experience in programme/project management in international development organizations, bilateral development agencies and/or international NGOs.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=37144&HR...
Published on: 11th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Team Leader: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Team Leader?
The Payscale is as follows Team Leader: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Team Leader job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 55 Lodhi Estate, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Team Leader, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st May, 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Peon Cum Driver and Various Posts
- ICSIL Invites Application for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Project Officer (Education) Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 4 Behavioural Activation Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Raksha Shakti University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IDRBT Invites Application for Stack Developer and Various Posts