United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 37527
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate
Job Location: Leh.
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Environmental Sciences/Biodiversity Conservation/Wildlife Sciences/Natural Resource Management or related field A Master’s degree in the above fields will be desirable. Outstanding communication, management and organizational skills Familiarity with the working environment and professional standards of international organizations.
Experience: At least 2 years experience in implementation of community based natural resource management projects, especially in Himalayan landscapes.
51444/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.in.undp.org/content/india/en/home/operations/careers/
Published on: 27th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate: INR51444,
When can I can apply for Project Associate job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 55 Lodhi Estate, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021