United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Programme Manager Recruitment 2021
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Programme Manager
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Master's Level Degree - 5 year(s) experience.
Experience: 5 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing management advisory services, hands-on experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and establishing inter-relationships among international organization and national governments. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=38376
Published on: 15th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Programme Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Programme Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Programme Manager: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Programme Manager job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 55 Lodhi Estate, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Programme Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th July, 2021
- IIIT Vadodara Diu Invites Application for Non-Teaching Posts
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for 5 Apprentice - ECG Technology Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Airport Operations Expert, Airport Systems Expert Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 330 Sub-Inspector, Sergeant Recruitment 2021
- SKUAST Invites Application for Field Worker, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 23 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for 116 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 18 Resource Person, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur (AUJ) Invites Application for Field Assistant, SRF Recruitment 2021