United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Coordinator Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Coordinator
Post Box No. 3059 55 Lodhi Estate
. Pin Code , New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UNDP Hiring For Coordinator Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||7 - 14 years|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Nov, 2021|
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
1. Post Name: Coordinator
2. Job Schedule Full time
3. Vacancy Type National Personnel Service Agreement
4. Degree Level Advanced/Postgraduate Degree
5. Contract Duration 6 Months
6. Education & Work Experience Master's Degree - 7 year(s) experience
6. Communication Good facilitation and communication skills along with strong written communication. Tailors and presents information to diverse audiences using a variety of communication delivery methods (e.g., written, electronic, oral, interpersonal) Documentation Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations with people in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
7. Education: Master’s degree in Agriculture Economics / Non-Life Insurance / Business Administration (MBA) / Climate Change / Environmental Sciences or equivalent; Advanced Degree in any of these subjects or equivalent.
8. Experience: Seven years) or more years of demonstrable experience in agriculture credit / insurance business / climate change / similar in developing countries. International exposure of other marketse.g. World Bank or similar entities; Seven years or more years of experience Program/Project Management with at least five years are in a lead role; Seven years experience at the national / State level working with Central and State Governments, International Organizations and other private entities; Prior hands-on experience of setting up TSU / PMU / DMU for Central / State Government Schemes /Projects and experience of leading Technical Consultants and Firms or part of Technical Advisory services in the development / insurance sector;
Experience in complete project cycle management - from project inception, formulation, negotiation and implementation experience with international donor agencies for Central / State Governments.
a. International experience in similar roles will be an advantage In-depth working experience in Project Management Practices, Team building and ability to formulate and manage budgets, prepare and implement strategy plans Knowledge of Agriculture Insurance, product design, indemnity based insurance, index based insurance products, national policies and existing schemes, regulatory laws related to crop insurance, related concepts, policies and practices Broad based knowledge across thematic areas such risk management, CCE, financial legal and regulatory standards, procurement procedures, environmental and social safeguards;
b. Demonstrated experience in conducting research studies, sound knowledge in preparing independent study and evaluation reports, publication of research papers / articles Knowledge of legislative, legal and regulation structure in place with respect to crop insurance in India; Demonstrates substantive and technical knowledge to meet responsibilities and requirements of the post with excellence; Possesses the capacity for strategic planning, result – based management and reporting.
Language Requirement: Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Hindi
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, MBA/PGDM
Age Limit:As per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Apply Before 10/12/2021, 06:46 AM
2. Under US immigration law, acceptance of a staff position with UNDP, an international organization, may have significant implications for US Permanent Residents. UNDP advises applicants for all professional level posts that they must relinquish their US Permanent Resident status and accept a G-4 visa, or have submitted a valid application for US citizenship prior to commencement of employment.
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and exclusion, and build resilience so countries can sustain progress. As the UN’s development agency, UNDP plays a critical role in helping countries achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Coordinator: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Coordinator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Coordinator: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Coordinator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in (UNDP) Post Box No. 3059 55 Lodhi Estate . Pin Code , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Coordinator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th November, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021