United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Individual Consultant
Post Box No. 3059 55 Lodhi Estate
. Pin Code , New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UNDP Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Individual Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||2 - 4 years|
|Posted on||01 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc
1. Post Name: Individual Consultant – Data Visualization Specialist (for Internationals only)
2. Location: New Delhi, INDIA
3. Type of Contract : Individual Contract
4. Post Level : International Consultant
5. Languages Required : English
6. Duties and Responsibilities:
a. Participate in the development, programming, testing, debugging and implementation of new application systems releases, reusable components, modules and functionalities, using established standards for IT technologies, programming languages and tools.
b. Translate large amounts of data into immersive, interactive and granular graphical representations with interactive network diagrams, charts and dashboards applying best practices of data visualization and graphic design theories, using open source and free-to-use tools and libraries.
c. Prepare technical and user documentation for deployed computer application systems, as well as training materials and conduct technical presentations.
d. Maintain functional specifications for computer application systems, programs and procedures developed and/or modified.
e. Ensure data security and integrity.
d. Perform other duties as assigned.
7. Education: University degree (Bachelor's degree or equivalent) in computer science, information systems or related field.
a. A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in the planning, design, development, implementation and maintenance of computer information systems or related area.
b. Minimum of 4 years of experience with Angular, Bootstrap, D3.js, CSS and HTML
d. Minimum of 2 years working experience with any of the following modern database systems MariaDB, MySQL, Neo4j, MongoDB, JanusGraph, Apache HBase, Apache Hive, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, TensorFlow
e. Minimum of 3 years of experience with agile development approaches (e.g., SCRUM) and associated techniques including:
i. Iterative Development
iii. Unit Testing
iv. Automated Builds & Deployment of Software solutions
v. Continuous Integration and Delivery
vi. Acceptance Test Driven Development
vii. Knowledge of formal testing and deployment methods from conception through to go-live (system, regression, and UAT testing)
Age Limit:As per Rules Age
1. Evaluation Criteria: The award of the contract shall be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as response and having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of weighted technical and financial criteria specific to the solicitation.
a. Technical Criteria weight - 70%.
b. Financial Criteria weight - 30%.
c. Only candidates obtaining a minimum of 49 points (70% of the total technical points) would be considered for the financial evaluation.
2. Technical Evaluation criteria:
a. Qualification – 10 marks.
b. Relevant Work Experience – 60 marks.
3. Financial Evaluation Criteria: Technically qualified consultants will be requested to submit their lump sum rate i.e., consultants who score more than or equivalent 70% i.e., 49 marks with respect to the above-mentioned evaluation criteria.
4. All selection is on merit.
How to Apply:
1. Application Deadline : 13-Oct-21 (Midnight New York, USA)
2. Updated Curriculum Vitae (particularly highlighting similar assignments and work experiences);
3. Consultant should not specify their consultancy fee on their CV or with the submission. The CV will not be evaluated further in case the consultant submits the same.
Published on: 01 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and exclusion, and build resilience so countries can sustain progress. As the UN’s development agency, UNDP plays a critical role in helping countries achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Individual Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Individual Consultant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in (UNDP) Post Box No. 3059 55 Lodhi Estate . Pin Code , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist E Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Deshbandhu College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist C Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Invites Application for Project Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Invites Application for Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021