United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate
ADDRESS, Bhubaneshwar, PINCODE STATE
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UNDP Job Notification 2021 For Project Associate Post - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||01 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.B.A, B.Com
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
1. Post Name: Project Associate
2. Degree Level: First Terminal University Level Qualification 4 years or more
3. Vacancy Type: National Personnel Service Agreement
4. Contract Duration: 1 Year
5. Education & Work Experience: Bachelor's Degree
6. Competencies Development and Operational Effectiveness: Ability to maintain effective partnerships and working relations with people in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity. Keeps abreast of new developments in the area of professional discipline and job knowledge and seeks to develop him/herself professionally; Generates new ideas and approaches, researches best practices and proposes new, more effective ways of doing things.
7. Self-Management and Team Work: Builds and maintains constructive relationships with colleagues (and reports where appropriate); treats people with respect, is co-operative, supportive and helpful with a positive contribution to the working environment. Ability to work independently and under pressure. Establishes priorities for self, schedules activities to ensure optimum use of time and resources. Approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
8. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration , Commerce, Financial Management, or related field.
9. Experience: Understanding all aspects of project management Good understanding of financial, administrative and procurement processes. Experience and Knowledge of Tally software is required. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Experience in handling of web-based management systems. Possess very good skills for documentation, review documentation. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Fully proficient computer skills with good knowledge of MS Office, and internet. Experience of working with Central and/or State Governments/UN and international agencies/ NGOs/ Civil Society on similar assignments will be preferred.
10. Languages Requirement: Good written and verbal communication skills in English Fluency in local languages; Odia and Hindi is desirable.
Age Limit:As per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Apply Before 10/15/2021, 11:59 PM
2. UNDP is not in a position to provide advice or assistance on applying for US citizenship and therefore applicants are advised to seek the advice of competent immigration lawyers regarding any applications.
Published on: 02 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and exclusion, and build resilience so countries can sustain progress. As the UN’s development agency, UNDP plays a critical role in helping countries achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Bhubaneshwar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for United Nations Development Programme government jobs or sarkari naukri for United Nations Development Programme. Get full details of United Nations Development Programme jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, United Nations Development Programme Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 United Nations Development Programme Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for United Nations Development Programme in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for United Nations Development Programme in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for United Nations Development Programme as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for United Nations Development Programme today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for United Nations Development Programme for FREE. You can also get United Nations Development Programme Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021