United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Post Box No. 3059 55 Lodhi Estate
Pin Code ,New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UNDP Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree,Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Posted on||06 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree, Any Post Graduate
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
1. Post Name: Consultant - Copy Editor & Writer (Open to Indian Nationals Only)
2. Additional Category: Gender Equality
3. Type of Contract: Individual Contract
4. Duration of Initial Contract: One Year (60 Working Days)
5. Expected Duration of Assignment: One Year (60 Working Days)
6. Competencies: Core Values / Guiding Principles: Corporate Competencies Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UN Women
7. Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, media relations, journalism or any other related field. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
8. Experience: 5 plus years of experience in writing website and news content, with a focus on human-interest and digital storytelling. 5 plus years of experience in copy editing print media or other writing. Excellent networks with mainstream media. Fluency in writing, editing and communicating in English.
a. Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Familiarity of gender issues and the United Nations is an asset. Attention to details and familiar with the latest trends in blog writing and digital journalism.
9. Language Requirements: Fluency in English is required.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. Evaluation and Selection Criteria: Criteria for shortlisting of CVs will be based on the following assessment: Required Degree and Qualification (5 points); Required experience (10 points) Excellent editing, analytical and writing skills in English as evidenced through writing samples (5 points).
2. The evaluation process for selection of the candidate will be based on the following assessment: Desk Review –70%, Writing Samples –30%.
3. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
1. Application Deadline:15-Oct-21
2. Interested applicants should apply to this announcement through UNDP jobs site: jobs.undp.org Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications in one single PDF document:
3. All applications must include (as an attachment) the completed UN Women Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from http://asiapacific.unwomen.org/en/about-us/jobs; Resume and Cover Letter Submit 2 Writing Samples.
4. One of these should show your editing of a written document i.e., before and after. Kindly note that the system will only allow one attachment, please combine all your documents into one (1) single PDF document. Applications without the completed UN Women P-11 form will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further assessment; Applications received after the close date will not be accepted;
Published on: 06 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and exclusion, and build resilience so countries can sustain progress. As the UN’s development agency, UNDP plays a critical role in helping countries achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in (UNDP) Post Box No. 3059 55 Lodhi Estate Pin Code , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021