United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Individual Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UNDP Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Individual Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Posted on||12 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: PG Diploma
1. Post Name: Individual Consultant – Technical Expert- Capacity Building of Community Institutions
2. Type of Contract: Individual Contract
3. Duration of Initial Contract: One Year
4. Expected Duration of Assignment: Renewable for 2 more years based on performance and funds availability
5. Competencies: Experience in Social Mobilization, Community Development Institution Building and Capacity building of community members, Leaders, community cadres and Professionals. Proven track record in working government/non-government organization. Well versed with working in MS Office High level of proficiency in the use of computers and office software packages (MS Word Excel, etc.) Time management and organizational skills required.
6. Required Skills and Experience: Post Graduate degree or diploma (equivalent) preferably in Rural Development/Rural Management, Master in Social work and relevant field.
7. Experience: Minimum 05 years of relevant experience in development sector in designing, planning and working in large scale social development projects of government/nongovernment organisation at state level Proven track record in working with SHGs and their federations
8. Languages Required: Fluency in English and Kannada– spoken, read and write for all official communication is essential.
9. Duration of The Work: The contract will be awarded for one year initially. Working days will be as per the State Government/KSRLPS policy.
10. Languages Required: Fluency in English and Kannada spoken, read and write for all official communication is essential.
11. Official Travel: In case of official journey within/outside the state, candidates will be entitled to reimbursement from KSRLPS. All official travel must be authorized and certified in advance by KSRLPS.
12. Schedule of payments: Consolidated annual consultancy fees (Remuneration) of INR 8,40,000/- payable as per the deliverables and payments schedule mention above, upon submission of working progress report certified by the reporting officer.
13. Institutional Arrangement: Contract will be administered by UNDP on behalf of the KSRLPS Government of Karnataka. The consultant should report to the SPM- IB& CB, KSRLPS, Government of Karnataka. All the logistic support related official travel will be borne by the KSRLPS
Consultant will be entitled for 2 days leave per month (non encashable) Consultant will be entitled for 2 days leave per month (non encashable). The accumulated leaves will be forfeited on the termination/further extension of the contract period.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. Preliminary shortlisting would be done based on the following criteria: Educational Qualification 30 marks. Relevant Experience 40 marks. Interview for 30 marks
Those who obtain a minimum 70% of total 70 marks (Educational Qualification & Relevant Experience) will be eligible to appear for the interview.
2. Interview for the shortlisted candidates would be either conducted face to face in Bangalore or by telephone/over skype.
How to Apply:
1. Documentation Required: Personal CV indicating all past experiences from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the candidate and at least 3 professional references.
2. Application Deadline: 22-Oct-21
3. UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
Published on: 12 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and exclusion, and build resilience so countries can sustain progress. As the UN’s development agency, UNDP plays a critical role in helping countries achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Individual Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Individual Consultant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bangalore, Karnataka Last Date: 22 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts UNDP Recruitment 2021 UNDP Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Individual Consultant Education Requirement Total Vacancy 1 Post Job Locations Bangalore Experience 5 - 10 years Salary Not Disclosed Posted on 12 Oct
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
- Collector Office Sukma Invites Application for 207 Assistant Grade (III) Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Research Associate I Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Manager Marketing Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Technical-cum-Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Junior Steno Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021