University Grants Commission (UGC) Invites Application for 8 Junior Consultant Recruitment 2021
University Grants Commission (UGC)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
Educational Qualification: Eligibility criteria, qualification and other details can be accessed from UGC website www.ugc.ac.in/jobs.
50000-60000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.ugc.ac.in/hrrecruit/default.aspx
Published on: 26th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University Grants Commission Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Junior Consultant - ( 8 Posts) Posts||12th July 2021||Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi|
|Consultant (International Cooperation) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st May 2021||Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi|
|Director (Administration) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd October 2020||Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi|
|Joint Secretary - ( 4 Posts) Posts|
|Deputy Secretary - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd October 2020|
|Senior Statistical Assistant - ( 11 Posts) Posts||17th August 2020||Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th April 2020||Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi|
|Assistant Professor - ( Not Specified) Posts||16th April 2020||Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi|
|Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) - ( Not Specified) Posts|
|Deputy Secretary - ( 4 Posts) Posts||5th April 2019||Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi|
|Education Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Consultant - ( 8 Posts) Posts||30th November 2018||Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi|
About University Grants Commission Recruitment
About University Grants Commission
University Grants Commission (UGC) was established on 28th December 1953. UGC coordinates determine and maintain standards of university education. University Grants Commission provides recognition to universities in the country and disburses funds to such recognized universities and colleges. UGC has its headquarters at New Delhi. University Grants Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director, Lower Division Clerks, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director (Administration), Financial Advisor, Secretary. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. in concerned discipline, Matriculation (10th Standard) or higher examination, BSc, MBA (Finance), Knowledge of computers, for a great career at University Grants Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Junior Consultant: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Consultant?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Consultant: INR50000,
When can I can apply for Junior Consultant job at University Grants Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Consultant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th July, 2021
- IIIT Vadodara Diu Invites Application for Non-Teaching Posts
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for 5 Apprentice - ECG Technology Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Airport Operations Expert, Airport Systems Expert Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 330 Sub-Inspector, Sergeant Recruitment 2021
- SKUAST Invites Application for Field Worker, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 23 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for 116 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 18 Resource Person, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur (AUJ) Invites Application for Field Assistant, SRF Recruitment 2021