Govt University of Kashmir Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
University of Kashmir Recruitment 2021 kashmiruniversity.net Jobs. Latest Job: University of Kashmir Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
University of Kashmir Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
University Of Kashmir (UOK)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Project Associate
Senior Project Associate
, Srinagar, 190006 Jammu & Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|Kashmir University Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Project Associate|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||22 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
A Walk-in-Interview is scheduled on 29 October, 2021 at 2.00 PM in the office chamber of the undersigned at the National Ice-core Lab, Dept. of Geoinformatics, KU for filling up the following vacant positions under DST-sponored CoE for Glacial Studies in Western Himalaya as per the details given below. The positions are initially for a period of one year, extendable and co-terminus with the project.
1. Post Name: Senior Project Associate
2. No. of Post: 03
3. Salary: (Rs 42000/- + HRA)
4. Essential: Ph.D. (Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing/Geology/Geography/ Environmental Science with research experience in Glaciology/climate change/paleoclimate/hydrology/climate modeling/dendrochronology/
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. A Walk-in-Interview is scheduled on 29 October, 2021 at 2.00 PM
2. The application process shall commence from today and shall continue till 2.00 PM on the date of the interview. The candidates should bring all original documents and testimonials in support of his/her claim regarding qualification/experience/publication etc. The candidates whose M. Sc result is awaited are also eligible to apply. The details of the project can be obtained from the Co-PIs/PI on any working day during the office hours
Published on: 22 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University of Kashmir Recruitment for following posts:
About University of Kashmir Recruitment
About University of Kashmir
The University of Jammu and Kashmir was founded in the year 1948. In the year 1969 it was bifurcated into two full-fledged Universities: University of Kashmir at Srinagar and University of Jammu at Jammu. The University of Kashmir is situated at Hazratbal in Srinagar. It is flanked by the world famous Dal Lake on its eastern side and Nigeen Lake on the western side. The Main Campus of the University spread over 247 acres of land is divided into three parts – Hazratbal Campus, Naseem Bagh Campus and Mirza Bagh Campus (serving residential purpose). Additional land has been acquired at Zakura near the main campus for further expansion of the University. The tranquil ambience of the Campus provides the right kind of atmosphere for serious study and research.
Over the Years University of Kashmir has expanded substantially. It has established Satellite Campuses at Anantnag (South Campus) and Baramulla (North Campus) and three more Satellite Campuses at Kupwara, Kargil and Leh are being established to make higher education more accessible to people living in remote areas of Kashmir valley. The University has also established a Sub-Office at Jammu to cater to the needs of the candidates enrolled with the University from outside Kashmir.
The University is committed to provide an intellectually stimulating environment for productive learning to enhance the educational, economic, scientific, business and cultural environment of the region. The University offers programmes in all the major faculties; Arts, Business & Management Studies, Education, Law, Applied Sciences & Technology, Biological Sciences, Physical & Material Sciences, Social Sciences, Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Oriental Learning and Music & Fine Arts. It has been constantly introducing innovative/ new programmes to cater to the needs and demands of the students and the society.
Over the years, the University has marked towards excellence in its programmes and activities. It has been re-accredited as Grade-A+ University by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC) of India. This is recognition and reflection of the high standard of quality in teaching and research at the University of Kashmir.
The university of Kashmir was established in the year 1956. It is located in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. It offers programmes in; Arts, Business & Management Studies, Education, Law, Applied Sciences & Technology, Biological Sciences, Physical & Material Sciences, Social Sciences, Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Oriental Learning and Music & Fine Arts. University of Kashmir recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director, Placement Officer, Medical Officer, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Research Assistant, Junior Project Engineer, Network Helper, Data Entry Operator, Consultant, Professor, Deputy Registrar, Information Scientist, System Analyst, Medical Officer, Nurse, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Semi Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant, Pharmacist, Security Inspector, Upper Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Medical Attendant, Kitchen Attendant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Production Assistant, Junior Professional Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in Botany/Environmental Science, Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Mechanical Geology / Petroleum Engineering / Solar Energy/Wind Energy / Bio-Energy/Nuclear Energy OR M.E./ M.Tech in Electrical / Chemical/ Energy Science & Engineering + Ph.D Degree in Electrical / Chemical / Mechanical Geology / Petroleum Engineering / Solar Energy/Wind Energy / Bio-Energy/Nuclear Energy/ Energy Science & Engineering, Master's Degree in Business Administration, MBBS, M.Sc. in Geology or Geophysics, 10+2 with Geology/Physics/Geophysics as one of the subjects, M.Sc. Applied Geology/Geology, B.E in computer Science / Information Technology or MCA / MSC-IT, Matriculate (10th Class), M.Sc in Biochemistry, Graduate with one year diploma in computers, Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines, Master's Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science, Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering, Masters degree in Convergent or Multimedia Journalism, MBA (Finance), Bachelor's in Library & Information Science (BLIS) OR Masters in Library & Information Science (MLIS), Graduate in any discipline, Matriculate (10th Class), for a great career at University of Kashmir.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Senior Project Associate: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Project Associate: INR 42000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at University of Kashmir
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hazratbal , Srinagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
- Delhi Police Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Post Doctoral Position Recruitment 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Tutor Recruitment 2021
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Invites Application for Global Research Program Director Recruitment 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Presidency University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021