University Of Kerala (UOK) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 25640/Adm A VII/2020/UOK
University Of Kerala (UOK)
invites applications for recruitment of Principal
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: A person having atleast 20 years teaching experience in affiliated colleges/UIT Regional Centres. A relaxation of 5 years in experience will be allowed to the candidates having the qualification of Ph. D.
32000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Age should not exceed 61 years as on 01.01.2021.
Application Fee: Rs.1,000/- (For SC/ST Rs.500/-) remittance through on-line payment only while submitting application.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply online by logging on to www.recruit.keralauniversity.ac.in
1. All the candidates should have a valid E-mail ID. All the communications including the MEMO for the interview/appointment order/rejection memo etc. will be sent through E-mail only.
2. Candidates should produce all the certificates/documents (including marklists) in original along with self attested copies at the time of interview.
3. Those candidates who possess the Masters Degree other than from the University of Kerala should produce the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the University of Kerala at the time of interview.
4. No need to send hard copy of the application to the University.
5. Applicants should appear for an interview at the University Office, Palayam at their own expense.
6. For any queries: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: 20th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University of Kerala Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Principal - ( 01 Posts) Posts||3rd July 2021||Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Research Fellow (RF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th June 2021||Kariyavattom, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Project Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th May 2021||Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Overseer (Civil) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th January 2021||Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Work Superintendent - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Plumber/ Pump Operator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th January 2021|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th October 2020||Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Project Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd November 2020||Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Estate Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th October 2020||Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Junior Project Fellow (JPF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th October 2020||Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Assistant Estate Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th September 2020||Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Lecturer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||15th July 2020||Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Technical Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th January 2020||Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Research Associate/Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th November 2019||Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Technical Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th October 2019||Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Controller of Examination - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th August 2018||Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Finance Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Project Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th July 2019||University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Library Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th February 2019||University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram|
|JRF/Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th February 2019||University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Lecturer - ( Not Specified) Posts||25th January 2019||University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram|
About University of Kerala Recruitment
About University of Kerala
University of Kerala was established in the year 1937. It is located in Trivandrum, Kerala. The university has sixteen faculties and forty one departments of teaching and research in addition to study centres and other departments. The university offers postgraduate (masters) programmes, MPhil programmes (1-year research degree) and doctoral research. The Institute of Distance Education offers a number of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. University of Kerala has study centres in areas such as Nanotechnology, Kerala Studies, Bioinformatics, Women's Studies, Learning Difficulties, Sree Narayana Studies, Gandhian Studies etc. Some of these centres offer programmes (Certificate/Diploma/Masters/Mphil) and many offer PhD programmes. The university also offers under-graduate programmes (BEd and BSc Computer Science/IT, Electronics/BBA). University of Kerala recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Binder, Offset Printer, Research Associates, Junior/ Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Guest Faculty, Lab Attendant, Lab Assistant, Technical Officer, Personal Assistant, Multi Task Staff (MTS), Section Officer, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Finance Officer, Guest Faculty, Professor (Additional Director), Associate Professor/ Joint Director, Computer (Data Assistant), Registrar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in VIII Standard, SSLC, Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Plant Sciences/ Genomics / Animal Biotechnology, M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Botany / Zoology, Master of Science in any subject under Life Science (Plant Science / Botany / Biochemistry / Agriculture / Genomics/ Biotechnology / Molecular Biology etc), Master's Degree level in a relevant discipline, Higher Secondary, M.Sc. degree in Chemistry/Physics/Botany/Zoology, Bachelor's Degree + Typing speed of at least 40 words per minute + Shorthand speed of at least 100 words per minute, Class X (10th Class) + Knowledge of Computer Operation, Bachelor's Degree + Knowledge in Computer Application, Higher Secondary/Plus 2 + Typing speed of at least 30 words per minute + Adequate knowledge in Computer Applications, Graduate degree with Statistics / Economics / Mathematics + Knowledge in Computer Applications, for a great career at University of Kerala.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Principal: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Principal?
The Payscale is as follows Principal: INR32000,
When can I can apply for Principal job at University of Kerala
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Principal, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd July, 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021