University of Lucknow Invites Application for Data Assistant Recruitment 2021
University of Lucknow
invites applications for recruitment of Data Assistant
Population Research Centre, Department of Economics, University of Lucknow-226007
Badshah Bagh University Road, Lucknow, 226007 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Lucknow University Job Notification 2021 For Data Assistant Post - 81100 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Data Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||(21-40) Years as on 1st July 2021.|
|Salary||25500 - 81100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||21 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: At least 2nd Graduate degree in Statistics / Economics / Mathematics.
Experience: Data Handling using latest Statistical Packages. (SPSS/STATA/SAS etc)
25500 - 81100(Per Month)
Age Limit: (21-40) Years as on 1st July 2021.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. All the above posts are on regular basis as per terms and conditions of Population Research Centre, Department of Economics, University of Lucknow, Lucknow
2. All the post carries allowances as admissible under University Rules.
3. Signed Application on plain paper stating details regarding educational qualifications, date of birth, experiences, caste, and resistance proof along with attested certificates/ testimonials etc. should reach the undersigned within four weeks from the date of advertisement.
Published on: 22 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University of Lucknow Recruitment for following posts:
About University of Lucknow Recruitment
About University of Lucknow
The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University (LU) (Hindi & Awadhi:लखनऊ विश्वविद्यालय) is a public state university based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government owned institutions of higher education in India. LU's main campus is located at Badshah Bagh, University Road area of the city with a second campus at Jankipuram.
University of Lucknow was established in the year 1921. It is located in Lucknow. It is affiliated to University Grants Commission; Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU); Association of Indian Universities (AIU); Distance Education Council (DEC). Academics at the University are - Arts, Commerce, Education, Law, Science, Fine Arts and Ayurveda. University of Lucknow recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Research Assistant, Professor (Various Subjects), Associate Professors (Various Subjects), Assistant Professor (Various Subjects), Lab Attendant, Project Fellow, Senior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. Zoology/Life Sciences/Environmental Science + having knowledge of computer, Graduate and Postgraduate Examinations (M.Sc in Zoology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology), M.Sc. degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Life Sciences, Post Graduate in Public Administration, Net or Ph.D, Intermediate, M.B.A. /Masters in related subject, Ph.D in Anthropology, master degree in Physics/Electronics, Ph.D. in Physics, for a great career at University of Lucknow.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Data Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Data Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Data Assistant: INR 25500 - 81100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Data Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at University of Lucknow
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Badshah Bagh University Road, Lucknow
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Data Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- NIVH Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Warden Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Invites Application for 161 Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 30 Computer cum Vaccine Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Project Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for 20 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 36 Attendant Grade I Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Invites Application for Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology Invites Application for Associate Professor I Recruitment 2021