University of Lucknow Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Badshah Bagh University Road
, Lucknow, 226007 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Lucknow University Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc,Professional Degree|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, Professional Degree
Interested candidates are invited for the walk-in-interview for the project JRF (Junior Research Fellow) position in a DBT funded by project The complete description is as under
1. Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
2. No. of Positions: One position
3. Project Title: A mass spectrometric approach to unravel the landscape of sphingolipids as major signaling determinants of drug resistance and virulence in emerging human fungal pathogen Candida auris
4. Place of work: Department of Biochemistry, University of Lucknow
5. Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate degree in Basic Science or Allied Subjects with NET OR Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET Candidates who have qualified any of the following will be considered as NET qualified.
a) CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test including Lectureship (LS)
b) Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
c) Any National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST. DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
6. Duration of the position: The position is available for a maximum period of 3 years. However, the duration could be shorter depending upon the availability of funds and the decision of the principal investigator and University of Lucknow will be final in this regard
7. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000+ permissible HRA.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Date of Interview October 18th, 2021
2. Time of Interview: 12 Noon (Reporting time- 11:30 AM-12:00 Noon)
3. Venue: Office of Head, Department of Biochemistry, University of Lucknow, Lucknow, UP 226007
4.The candidates should send their resume and copy of minimum qualification certificates at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are required to appear before the selection committee on date and time mentioned below, along with all the original documents.
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University of Lucknow Recruitment for following posts:
About University of Lucknow Recruitment
About University of Lucknow
The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University (LU) (Hindi & Awadhi:लखनऊ विश्वविद्यालय) is a public state university based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government owned institutions of higher education in India. LU's main campus is located at Badshah Bagh, University Road area of the city with a second campus at Jankipuram.
University of Lucknow was established in the year 1921. It is located in Lucknow. It is affiliated to University Grants Commission; Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU); Association of Indian Universities (AIU); Distance Education Council (DEC). Academics at the University are - Arts, Commerce, Education, Law, Science, Fine Arts and Ayurveda. University of Lucknow recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Research Assistant, Professor (Various Subjects), Associate Professors (Various Subjects), Assistant Professor (Various Subjects), Lab Attendant, Project Fellow, Senior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. Zoology/Life Sciences/Environmental Science + having knowledge of computer, Graduate and Postgraduate Examinations (M.Sc in Zoology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology), M.Sc. degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Life Sciences, Post Graduate in Public Administration, Net or Ph.D, Intermediate, M.B.A. /Masters in related subject, Ph.D in Anthropology, master degree in Physics/Electronics, Ph.D. in Physics, for a great career at University of Lucknow.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at University of Lucknow
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Badshah Bagh University Road , Lucknow
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- District Court Dhenkanal Invites Application for 4 Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Architect/ Urban Designer Recruitment 2021
- Konkan Railway Invites Application for 139 Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Material And Specification Expert Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for Chief Architect Planner Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for MEP Expert Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Invites Application for Project Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow / Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- TNCSC Invites Application for 296 Security / Watchman Recruitment 2021