University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Field Attendant Recruitment 2021
University Of Hyderabad (UoH)
invites applications for recruitment of Lab/ Field Attendant
Lab/ Field Attendant
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 500046 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have SSC (10th class) pass. Preference: Candidate with considerable experience in maintaining plants in the greenhouse, laboratory glassware cleaning and decontamination of bacterial cultures.
Experience: Minimum 3 years in laboratory work and administrative work.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
1. This position is purely temporary, and there is no right for claiming any regular appointment at the University.
2. All applications must be addressed to Prof. Appa Rao Podile, Lab No: S-39, Department of Plant Sciences, School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad - 500046.
3. The application should be submitted on plain paper furnishing complete bio-data, with self-attested copies of certificates and other relevant documents on or before 31st August 2021. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Please provide the email ID and mobile number while applying for the post.
4. The interview date will be informed to the eligible/shortlisted candidates by email/phone
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining.
Published on: 17th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University of Hyderabad Recruitment for following posts:
About University of Hyderabad Recruitment
About University of Hyderabad
The University of Hyderabad is a public research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines.
University Of Hyderabad is a Public Research University which is devoted to Post Graduate and Doctoral studies. It was founded in 1974. The Courses which are taught in the university are Basic Sciences, Applied Sciences, Medical Science, Engineering Science, the Social Sciences, the Humanities, and the Arts, Fine Arts, Media Studies and Communication, in addition to more recent areas such as Folklore Studies, Health Psychology, Dalit Studies, Women's Studies, Neural and Cognitive Sciences. Institutions which are located inside the university campus are the C R Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS), the Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA) and the Institute of Life Sciences (ILS). Other institutions which provide an academic environment are the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), The Energy Resources Institute (TERI), and the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB). University of Hyderabad offers great career for several posts such as Technical Assistant, Lab Manager, Project Assistant, Research Associate and Laboratory Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate /Post graduate in any branch of Life Sciences, B.Sc Biology, Knowledge of Computer applications, Ph.D in Zoology and 10th.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Lab/ Field Attendant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lab/ Field Attendant?
The Payscale is as follows Lab/ Field Attendant: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Lab/ Field Attendant job at University of Hyderabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gachibowli, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lab/ Field Attendant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021