UoH Invites Application for 1 Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
University of Hyderabad (UoH)
invites applications for recruitment of Guest Faculty
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, 500046 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UoH Announced Job Notification For Guest Faculty Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Posted on||25 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Sep, 2021|
The Centre for Women's Studies, University of Hyderabad invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment of Guest Faculty during the Monsoon semester 2021 (i.e., October 2021-till the end of monsoon semester 2021) to teach a course for M.A-I Semester. The appointment is purely on temporary basis for one semester.
1. Post Name: Guest Faculty
2. No. of Post: 01
4. Course to be Taught: Gender and |Labour (GS-404) Credits: 04
5. Qualifications Essential: MA in Gender Studies/Women's Studies or allied/relevant discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent degree/grade and NET (or Ph.D. Degree as per UGC regulations, 2009) as well as a good academic record and proficiency in English.
6. Desirable: Ph.D. in Social Sciences/Humanities with proven research and/or teaching experience in Gender Studies with expertise to teach the course Gender and Labour.
7. Emoluments: As per the revised guidelines issued by UGC vide its letter No. F. 25- 1/201/(PS/MISC) dated 28/01/2019. There will be four teaching hours in a week for each course. Also, as per F&A rules, 10% or 20%, respectively for those with and without PAN, may be deducted towards income tax, unless a certificate of exemption from a competent authority is submitted.
Educational Qualification: M.A, M.Phil/Ph.D
Age Limit: As Per Rules
The shortlisted candidates will be called for a virtual interview.
How to Apply:
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University of Hyderabad Recruitment for following posts:
About University of Hyderabad Recruitment
About University of Hyderabad
The University of Hyderabad is a public research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines.
University Of Hyderabad is a Public Research University which is devoted to Post Graduate and Doctoral studies. It was founded in 1974. The Courses which are taught in the university are Basic Sciences, Applied Sciences, Medical Science, Engineering Science, the Social Sciences, the Humanities, and the Arts, Fine Arts, Media Studies and Communication, in addition to more recent areas such as Folklore Studies, Health Psychology, Dalit Studies, Women's Studies, Neural and Cognitive Sciences. Institutions which are located inside the university campus are the C R Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS), the Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA) and the Institute of Life Sciences (ILS). Other institutions which provide an academic environment are the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), The Energy Resources Institute (TERI), and the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB). University of Hyderabad offers great career for several posts such as Technical Assistant, Lab Manager, Project Assistant, Research Associate and Laboratory Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate /Post graduate in any branch of Life Sciences, B.Sc Biology, Knowledge of Computer applications, Ph.D in Zoology and 10th.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Guest Faculty: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Guest Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Guest Faculty: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Guest Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at University of Hyderabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gachibowli, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Guest Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021