University of Hyderabad Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
University of Hyderabad (UoH)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
P.O. Prof. C.R.Rao Road
Gachibowli , Hyderabad,500046 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UoH Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.A
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates (Indian nationals only) for the temporary post in the research project entitled “Digital Connect: Social Media, Creative Labor and Cultural Production in south India” sponsored by Institution of Eminence (IoE), University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad (Sanction No.: UoH-IoE-RC2-21-001)
1. Post Name: Research Assistant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Stipend/ month (INR): 20,000/- (consolidated)
4. Tenure: 1 year
5. Essential: Masters in Communication/Cultural Studies/ Visual Studies/Media Studies and allied disciplines with at least 50% marks
6. Desirable: Some exposure to field work, Good writing and analytical skills
Age Limit: NIL
1. Short-listing criteria as per the rule of the University will be followed strictly to call candidates for the interview.
2. Only short-listed applicants, communicated through mails, will be called for an interview towards first week of November, 2021. Selected candidate will be required to join the post by 2nd week of November, 2021.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates can send their detailed Resume soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the filled-in Form-B (attached) citing communication address, email id, contact no., educational qualifications with marks, research experience etc.
2. Last date of receipt of completed application: 25-10-2021
3. Applicants should note that appointment to be made is purely temporary and hence the candidate has no right to claim for any regular appointment in the University.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if selected. The candidates may be required to appear for either online or offline interview due to the Covid-19 issues. Network/device related issues will not be entertained from anyone appearing for the interview (if the interviews are online).
5. Candidate selected may be required to travel for data collection across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in addition to his/her administrative works related to the project in the Centre for Comparative Literature, School of Humanities, University of Hyderabad (place of work). TA/DA as per rule of IoE, UoH will be paid during the field visits.
Published on: 07 October 2021
University of Hyderabad Recruitment for following posts:
About University of Hyderabad Recruitment
About University of Hyderabad
The University of Hyderabad is a public research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines.
University Of Hyderabad is a Public Research University which is devoted to Post Graduate and Doctoral studies. It was founded in 1974. The Courses which are taught in the university are Basic Sciences, Applied Sciences, Medical Science, Engineering Science, the Social Sciences, the Humanities, and the Arts, Fine Arts, Media Studies and Communication, in addition to more recent areas such as Folklore Studies, Health Psychology, Dalit Studies, Women's Studies, Neural and Cognitive Sciences. Institutions which are located inside the university campus are the C R Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS), the Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA) and the Institute of Life Sciences (ILS). Other institutions which provide an academic environment are the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), The Energy Resources Institute (TERI), and the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB). University of Hyderabad offers great career for several posts such as Technical Assistant, Lab Manager, Project Assistant, Research Associate and Laboratory Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate /Post graduate in any branch of Life Sciences, B.Sc Biology, Knowledge of Computer applications, Ph.D in Zoology and 10th.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR 20000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at University of Hyderabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Central University P.O. Prof. C.R.Rao Road Gachibowli , Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- NIVH Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Warden Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Invites Application for 161 Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 30 Computer cum Vaccine Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Project Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for 20 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 36 Attendant Grade I Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Invites Application for Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology Invites Application for Associate Professor I Recruitment 2021