University of Hyderabad Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
University of Hyderabad (UoH)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Staff
Room no. S-21, Department of Systems and Computational Biology School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad- 500 046
P.O. Prof. C.R.Rao Road
Gachibowli ,span itemprop="addressLocality">Hyderabad,500046 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UoH Job Notification 2021 For Project Staff Post - 31000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Staff|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||08 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
1. Post Name: Project Staff (Junior Research Fellow)
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Fellowship/Honorarium Rs 31,000 per month / Stipend in Rs.
4. HRA. if applicable As applicable for Hyderabad
5. Tenure of the Post 3 years
6. Essential Qualifications: Biology (Bioinformatics Computational Biology/ or eguivalent branches) M.Sc./M.Tech. Systems
7. Desirable Qualifications: Programming skills
8. Experience: Prior experience of genomic/NGS data analysis and of statistical computing platforms like R
Age Limit: 30 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and they have no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/ skill test or at the time of joining.
2. Self-Attested copies of all certificates in support of the information furnished in the application should be enclosed. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications is: October 18, 2021 (Monday).
3. Address to which the applications should be sent: Dr. Manjari Kiran, Room no. S-21, Department of Systems and Computational Biology School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad- 500 046
4. Applicants have other option to send the soft copy or scanned copy of complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: 08 October 2021
University of Hyderabad Recruitment for following posts:
About University of Hyderabad Recruitment
About University of Hyderabad
The University of Hyderabad is a public research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines.
University Of Hyderabad is a Public Research University which is devoted to Post Graduate and Doctoral studies. It was founded in 1974. The Courses which are taught in the university are Basic Sciences, Applied Sciences, Medical Science, Engineering Science, the Social Sciences, the Humanities, and the Arts, Fine Arts, Media Studies and Communication, in addition to more recent areas such as Folklore Studies, Health Psychology, Dalit Studies, Women's Studies, Neural and Cognitive Sciences. Institutions which are located inside the university campus are the C R Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS), the Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA) and the Institute of Life Sciences (ILS). Other institutions which provide an academic environment are the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), The Energy Resources Institute (TERI), and the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB). University of Hyderabad offers great career for several posts such as Technical Assistant, Lab Manager, Project Assistant, Research Associate and Laboratory Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate /Post graduate in any branch of Life Sciences, B.Sc Biology, Knowledge of Computer applications, Ph.D in Zoology and 10th.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Staff: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Staff: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at University of Hyderabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Central University P.O. Prof. C.R.Rao Road Gachibowli , span itemprop="addressLocality">Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- NIVH Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Warden Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Invites Application for 161 Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 30 Computer cum Vaccine Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Project Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for 20 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 36 Attendant Grade I Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Invites Application for Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology Invites Application for Associate Professor I Recruitment 2021