University of Hyderabad Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
University of Hyderabad (UoH)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Staff
Dr. Manjari Kiran, Room no. S-21, Department of Systems and Computational Biology School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad -500 046
P.O. Prof. C.R.Rao Road
Gachibowli , Hyderabad,500046 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UoH Job Notification 2021 For Project Staff Post - 31000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Staff|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||12 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (Indian Nationals only) on a plain paper or in the attached format (Form B) for the following positions) in the research project "Integrative approach to characterize human long non-coding RNAs" (No. "SRG/2020/002146" dated "08 December, 2020)
1. Name of the Post: Project Staff (Junior Resecarch Fellow)
2. Number of positions: 01
3. Fellowship/Honorarium/ Stipend: Rs 31,000 per month
4. HRA, if applicable: As applicable for Hyderabad
5. Tenure of the Post: One year
6. Essential Qualifications: M.Sc./M. Tech. (Bioinformatics / Systems Biology / Computational Biology/ or equivalent branches)
7. Desirable Qualifications: Programming skills
8. Experience: Prior experience of genomics/NGS data analysis and statistical computing platforms like R
Age Limit: 40 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and they have no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/ skill test or at the time of joining.
3. Self-Attested copies of all certificates in support of the information furnished in the application should be enclosed.
4. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications is: October 20th, 2021 (Wednesday).
5. Address to which the applications should be sent: Dr. Manjari Kiran, Room no. S-21, Department of Systems and Computational Biology School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad -500 046
6. Applicants have other option to send the soft copy or scanned copy of complete application to: email@example.com
Published on: 12 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University of Hyderabad Recruitment for following posts:
About University of Hyderabad Recruitment
About University of Hyderabad
The University of Hyderabad is a public research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines.
University Of Hyderabad is a Public Research University which is devoted to Post Graduate and Doctoral studies. It was founded in 1974. The Courses which are taught in the university are Basic Sciences, Applied Sciences, Medical Science, Engineering Science, the Social Sciences, the Humanities, and the Arts, Fine Arts, Media Studies and Communication, in addition to more recent areas such as Folklore Studies, Health Psychology, Dalit Studies, Women's Studies, Neural and Cognitive Sciences. Institutions which are located inside the university campus are the C R Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science (AIMSCS), the Association of Management Development Institutions of South Asia (AMDISA) and the Institute of Life Sciences (ILS). Other institutions which provide an academic environment are the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), The Energy Resources Institute (TERI), and the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB). University of Hyderabad offers great career for several posts such as Technical Assistant, Lab Manager, Project Assistant, Research Associate and Laboratory Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate /Post graduate in any branch of Life Sciences, B.Sc Biology, Knowledge of Computer applications, Ph.D in Zoology and 10th.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Staff: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Staff: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at University of Hyderabad
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Central University P.O. Prof. C.R.Rao Road Gachibowli , Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Office of Senior Superintendent of Police Bastar Invites Application for Fighter Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for House Physician Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Immunology Invites Application for Research Associate II Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Dhobi Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Cook Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021