University of Pune Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
University of Pune invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|University of Pune Hiring For Project Assistant Vacancies - 35000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Salary||15000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||03 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc
15000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Candidates found suitable in preliminary screening will be notified via email or SMS. The selection process may involve one or two days to test various abilities required for the posts. No separate interview call letter will be sent. The selected candidate is expected to join within one week of the date of the offer letter.
How to Apply:
1. Plain-paper application, including a cover letter and resume/CV, should reach the office on before 18th September 2021 via email to email@example.com The copy of caste certificate should be attached in the email.
2. Resume should include in the list: full name, contact information (address, email and mobile number), date of birth, Category, educational qualification and relevant experience. The relevant experience should clearly state the nature of the work carried out, the place of work, the level of the class. We prefer experience with 5th - 9 th standard in science and mathematics.
3. If you have designed any innovative kits, tools or carried out any workshops for teachers/students (School only) kindly mention these also.
Published on: 03 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The University of Pune Recruitment for following posts:
About The University of Pune Recruitment
About The University of Pune
Pune is the main educational center of Maharashtra. Numerous students from every corner of India and the world come to Pune. It is quite safe and peaceful city as compared to other educational centers in India. The climate of Pune is pleasant and good for health. The city of Pune houses many well-known, established institutes and colleges. Savitribai Phule Pune University is one of the finest and most popular educational centers in the city. It offers excellent programs in various areas including Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages and Management Studies.
The University of Pune was established on 10th February 1948. The university has 'A' ranking by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The University of Pune has numerous departments and centers, and they offer various courses in science, social science, management, law, etc. The University of Pune recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Teaching Associate, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor, Project Assistant, Senior Testing Engineer, Research Associate, Senior Technical Assistant, Documentation, Junior Engineer (Architecture), Technical Assistant (Photography/ Geology/ Librarian), Draftsman, Accounts Assistant, Chemical Analyst, Surveyor (Antiquity), Workshop Foreman, Accountant, Registrar (University), Examiner, Public Relations Officer, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Finance Officer, Programmer, Health Officer, Deputy Engineer (Electrical), Workshop Superintendent, Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Officer (General/ Accounts), Research Assistant, Assistant Chief Rector. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master Degree in Health Sciences / MPH / Dietetics / PSM / Statistics Or Biostatistics / Life Sciences, Ph.D. in Engineering/Technology And BE/B.Tech. & ME/M.Tech. in Engineering or Technology, Ph.D. degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines, Master's degree level in a relevant subject, Ph.D. in Instrumentation Science/ Electronics Science Advanced Fabrication Techniques, M.Ed, M.Sc / M.Tech in Bioinformatics / Computational Biology / System Biology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Genetics, M.Tech Or M.Sc in Physics + Computer Awareness, M.Sc in Environmental Sciences / Life SciencesM.Sc in any Subject / M.A. in Geography, Masters in Social Science, Humanities or Social Work, Graduation in any Discipline, Ph.D. in Zoology/any branch of life science, M.Sc in Zoology, for a great career at The University of Pune.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR 15000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at The University of Pune
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021