University of Pune Invites Application for Research Advisor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Advisor
Ganeshkhind, Pune, 411007 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Research Advisor Jobs in Pune at Savitribai Phule Pune University - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Advisor|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Posted on||30 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Skills / Eligibility
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of- Research Advisor (Contractual), Technical Advisor (Contractual), Project Assistant (Contractual), Office Helper (Contractual) and Peon (Contractual) on purely temporary basis in Department of Technology, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune-411007. 1. Post Name: Research Advisor 2. No of Post: 01 3. Duration: 1 year 4. Consolidated Payment per month (INR): 60000 5. Qualification: Doctorate in Engineering/ Technology/ Science with minimum 10 years of experience in Research/ Teaching 6. Note: This appointment is purely on temporary basis for a duration of one year and can be extended up to and until SPPU receives grant for this DST-Technology Enabling Center (DST-TEC .
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of- Research Advisor (Contractual), Technical Advisor (Contractual), Project Assistant (Contractual), Office Helper (Contractual) and Peon (Contractual) on purely temporary basis in Department of Technology, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune-411007.
1. Post Name: Research Advisor
2. No of Post: 01
3. Duration: 1 year
4. Consolidated Payment per month (INR): 60000
5. Qualification: Doctorate in Engineering/ Technology/ Science with minimum 10 years of experience in Research/ Teaching
6. Note: This appointment is purely on temporary basis for a duration of one year and can be extended up to and until SPPU receives grant for this DST-Technology Enabling Center (DST-TEC .
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are requested to walk-in for the interview along with an application for the desired post, resume along with all the original documents and one set of self-attested photo copy of all the marksheets, degree certificates showing the evidence of educational qualification and experience certificates.
2. Location for Interview: Department of Technology, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind, 411007.
3. Date: 11 October 2021
4. Day: Monday
5. Time: 11 am onwards
6. TA/DA is not permissible for attending the interview.
Published on: 01 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The University of Pune Recruitment for following posts:
About The University of Pune Recruitment
About The University of Pune
Pune is the main educational center of Maharashtra. Numerous students from every corner of India and the world come to Pune. It is quite safe and peaceful city as compared to other educational centers in India. The climate of Pune is pleasant and good for health. The city of Pune houses many well-known, established institutes and colleges. Savitribai Phule Pune University is one of the finest and most popular educational centers in the city. It offers excellent programs in various areas including Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages and Management Studies.
The University of Pune was established on 10th February 1948. The university has 'A' ranking by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The University of Pune has numerous departments and centers, and they offer various courses in science, social science, management, law, etc. The University of Pune recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Teaching Associate, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor, Project Assistant, Senior Testing Engineer, Research Associate, Senior Technical Assistant, Documentation, Junior Engineer (Architecture), Technical Assistant (Photography/ Geology/ Librarian), Draftsman, Accounts Assistant, Chemical Analyst, Surveyor (Antiquity), Workshop Foreman, Accountant, Registrar (University), Examiner, Public Relations Officer, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Finance Officer, Programmer, Health Officer, Deputy Engineer (Electrical), Workshop Superintendent, Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Officer (General/ Accounts), Research Assistant, Assistant Chief Rector. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master Degree in Health Sciences / MPH / Dietetics / PSM / Statistics Or Biostatistics / Life Sciences, Ph.D. in Engineering/Technology And BE/B.Tech. & ME/M.Tech. in Engineering or Technology, Ph.D. degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines, Master's degree level in a relevant subject, Ph.D. in Instrumentation Science/ Electronics Science Advanced Fabrication Techniques, M.Ed, M.Sc / M.Tech in Bioinformatics / Computational Biology / System Biology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Genetics, M.Tech Or M.Sc in Physics + Computer Awareness, M.Sc in Environmental Sciences / Life SciencesM.Sc in any Subject / M.A. in Geography, Masters in Social Science, Humanities or Social Work, Graduation in any Discipline, Ph.D. in Zoology/any branch of life science, M.Sc in Zoology, for a great career at The University of Pune.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Advisor: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Advisor, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Advisor: INR 60000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Advisor, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at The University of Pune
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ganeshkhind, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Advisor, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
- District Panchayt Raj Office Ramgarh Invites Application for 23 Accounts Clerk Cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Nursing Staff Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Management Information Systems Specialist Recruitment 2021
- ACTREC Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for Account Assistant Recruitment 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for Block Program Officer Recruitment 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for 11 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for 58 Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjang Hospital & Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021