UPSC Invites Application for Engineering Services Examination 2022
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Engineering Services Examination, 2022
Engineering Services Examination, 2022
Dholpur House Shahjahan Road
, New Delhi, 110069 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 247 Posts
|UPSC Announced Job Notification For Engineering Services Examination, 2022 Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Engineering Services Examination, 2022|
|Total Vacancy||247 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the ISt January, 2022 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1992 and not later than 1st January, 2001.|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Oct, 2021|
(a) obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
(b) passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
(c) obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/lnstitution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
(d) passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
(e) passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and Ill/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959 Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts)
Age Limit: A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the ISt January, 2022 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1992 and not later than 1st January, 2001.
1. Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers
2. The examination shall be conducted according to the following plan :—
(i) Stage‐I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage‐I) Examination (Objective Type Papers) for the selection of candidates for the Stage‐II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage‐II) Examination;
(ii) Stage‐II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage‐II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers) and
(iii) Stage‐III : Personality Test
3. The Engineering Services (preliminary/Stage-I) Examination will consist of two objective type (multiple choices) questions papers and carrying a maximum of 500 marks (paper I — 200 Marks & Paper II — 300 Marks).
4. Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the preliminary/Stage-I Examination in the year will be eligible for admission to the Main/Stage-II Examination of that year provided they are otherwise eligible for admission to the Main/Stage- II Examination.
5. The Marks obtained in Preliminary/Stage-I Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main/Stage-II Examination will be counted for determining their final order of merit. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main/Stage-II Examination will be about six to seven time the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year through this examination.
6. Note I : The Commission will draw a list of candidates to be qualified for Engineering Services (Main/Stage-ll) Examination based on the criterion of minimum qualifying marks in General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Paper (Paper-I) and Engineering Discipline specific paper (Paper-II) of Preliminary/Stage-l Examination.
Note II: There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers. There are four alternative for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-third (1/3rd) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(ii) If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happen to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
(iii) If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
7. The Stage-Ill will consist of Personality Test carrying 200 Marks.
8. Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the Stage-I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/Stage-l) and Stage-II: Engineering Services (Main/Stage-ll) Examination as may be fixed by the Commission as per its discretion, shall be summoned by them for Stage-III (Personality Test).
9. The number of candidates to be summoned for Personality Test will be about twice the number of vacancies to be filled. The Personality Test will carry 200 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks).
10. Marks obtained by the candidates in the Stage-I:(Preliminary/Stage-I) Examination, Stage-II:(Main/Stage-II) Examination and Stage-III (Personality Test) would determine their final ranking. Candidates will be allotted to the various services keeping in view their ranks in the examination and the preference expressed by them for the various services/posts.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply Online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in.Brief instructions are given in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
2. The facility of withdrawal of Application is available for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-IIB of this Examination Notice.
3. Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/personality Test.
4. Last Date For Submission Of Applications : The Online Applications can be filled from 22nd 2021 to 12th October, 2021 till PM after which the link will be disabled.
5. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the Examination.
6. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.inl for downloading by candidates.
7. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are requested to provide valid & active e-mail i.d. while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
Published on: 23 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Union Public Service Commission
The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India's premier central recruiting agency for central government public servants. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for Group A and Group B posts under civil services cadre and defence services cadre of the union government.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is central agency in India authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination. The first Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st October 1926. Union Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Library Attendant, Accounts Officer, Lineman, Motor Transport Supervisor, Protocol Assistant, Marketing Officer, Junior Research Officer, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation, Motor Mechanic Certificate, 12th standard passed, Master's Degree in Agriculture or Botany or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Commerce, Master's Degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel Management for a great career at Union Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 247 vacancies in total. Engineering Services Examination, 2022: 247 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Engineering Services Examination, 2022, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Engineering Services Examination, 2022: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Engineering Services Examination, 2022, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Union Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dholpur House Shahjahan Road , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Engineering Services Examination, 2022, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021