Govt Visva Bharati Santiniketan Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Visva Bharati Santiniketan Recruitment 2021 visvabharati.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Visva Bharati Santiniketan
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
Birbhum, Bolpur, 731235 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 15 Posts
|Visva Bharati Santiniketan Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Posted on||22 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Masters Degree
Visva-Bharati invites applications from Indian nationals for filling up the following Teaching positions as per UGC Guidelines - 2018 and subsequent amendments from time to time. Advertisement for recruitment on the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor through direct Recruitment.
1. Name of the post: Assistant Professor
2. No of Posts: 15
3. Scale Of Pay : Academic Level 10 with Entry Pay of Rs. 57,700/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix (Pay Band 3, of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with AGP of Rs. 6,000/) (Pre-revised)
4. Essential Qualification:
i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a
iii) Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M. Phill./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
5. Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph. D programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye Laws / Regulations of the Institutions awarding the Degree and such Ph. D candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET / SLET /SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
(a) The Ph. D degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode ;
(b) The Ph. D thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
(c) An open Ph. D viva-voce of the candidate has been conducted;
(d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his / her Ph. D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
(e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his / her Ph. D work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC /ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
B. The Ph. D degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
6. Advertisement No – 4/2021 dated 21.10.2021
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. The Academic score as specified in for Universities, shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview
2. If the number of applications received is large and it is not convenient for the University to interview all applicants, the number of candidates shortlisted for interview may be subjected to a reasonable limit based on qualification and experience.
3. Shortlisting of candidates to be called for interview shall be done strictly on the basis of Academic/ Research score
How to Apply:
1., The eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the last date of submission of application i.e. on 25th November, 2021 at 6 P.M
2. The last date for receiving application by the University is, 25th November, 2021 within 6.00 p.m. Kindly visit our university website to apply or click here to apply.
3. Addendum / deletion / corrigendum shall be posted on the University website only i.e. www.visva-bharati.ac.in
4. Please visit our website i.e. www.visva-bharati.ac.in for application form, details of qualifications and other instructions in this regard.
5. Application form can be downloaded from University website : (www.visva-bharati.ac.in)
Published on: 22 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Visva Bharati Santiniketan Recruitment for following posts:
About Visva Bharati Santiniketan Recruitment
About Visva Bharati Santiniketan
Visva-Bharati University is one of India's major Central Government funded autonomous universities located in Santiniketan, West Bengal.
Visva Bharati Santiniketan University was established in the year 1939. It is located in Santiniketan, West Bengal. Visva-Bharati University is one of India's major Central Government funded autonomous university. The university was founded by Rabindranath Tagore who called it Visva Bharati, which means the communion of the world with India. Visva Bharati Santiniketan University is divided into institutes, centres, departments and schools. The respective departments are included in the institutes. The programmes of institute dealing with its rich cultural heritage as well as art and dance education are funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST). Visva Bharati Santiniketan University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Fellow/ Project Associate, Male Record Keeper, Surveyor, Cataloguer, Data Entry Operator, Medical Officer, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Reference Assistant, Researcher, Accompanist, Computer Assistant, Deputy Manager Production, Deputy Manager (Sales), P.A to Director, Copy Editor, System Administrator, Library Professional Trainee, Medical Superintendent, Specialist Medical Officer - Surgery, Specialist Medical Officer - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Specialist Medical Officer - Anaesthetist, Medical Officer (GDMO), Assistant Engineer - Electrical, Reprographer - cum-Photographic Officer, Superintendent, Administrative Incharge - Manuscript, Cartographer, Senior Technical Assistant, Accompanist in Tabla, Accompanist in Manipuri Khole, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician(Pathology), Herbarium Assistant, Junior Supervisor, Sanitary Inspector, Technical Assistant, Audio Visual Operator, Junior Technical Assistant, Matron, Dresser, P.M.Hospital, Ward boy cum Attendant, Attendant, Dental Attendant, Attendant-cum-Sprayer, Documentation Assistant, Copy Holder Cum Copier, Junior Linguist, Senior Linguist, Programmer, Typist, Project Manager. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in any branch of Physics, Higher Secondary, Master Degree in Sanskrit / Bangla, Bachelor Degree + Knowledge of computers, MBBS, Post Graduate in any discipline with Degree/Diploma in Library Science, MA/M.Sc in Economics/ Agricultural Economics, B.Mus or its equivalent Degree in Tabla/ Pakhwaj, Diploma/Certificate course in Computer Application with typing speed of minimum 30 words per minute in English OR B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science with typing speed of minimum 30 per minute in English OR MCA with typing speed of minimum 30 words per minute in English, Post-Graduate Degree in Bengali/English/Comparative Literature, Post-Graduate Degree + Diploma in Sales Management, Hons Graduate in Bengali with English as a subject in degree level + Basic knowledge of computer application, BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Graduate Degree from any discipline with BLIS, M.A. in English or M.Phil in the subject concerned, Ph.D. degree in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline + Master's Degree in any stream of Humanities and Social Sciences, Madhyamik, 8th Class, PhD/ MPhil/M.A. (Extra ordinary performance in M.A. level) in Linguistics, Master Degree in Linguistics OR M.A. in Santali Language and Literature, for a great career at Visva Bharati Santiniketan University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 15 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 15 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR 57700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Visva Bharati Santiniketan
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Birbhum, Bolpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th November, 2021
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
- National Museum Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
- CGPSC State Services Preliminary Examination 2021 (171 Posts)
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Deputy Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for Senior Research Assistant Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Textiles Committee Invites Application for 25 Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for 31 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for 7 Professor Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Engineer/Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for 17 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for Dean Recruitment 2021