Govt West Bengal Police Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021-2022 policewb.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 652 WBNVF Agragami Recruitment 2021.
West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 1088 Sub-Inspector, Lady Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
West Bengal Police
invites applications for recruitment of Sub-Inspector / Lady Sub-Inspector
Sub-Inspector / Lady Sub-Inspector
Salt Lake City, Kolkata, 700091 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 1088 Posts (UR-596, SC-240, ST-65, OBC-187)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
32100-82900/- Per Month
Age Limit: 20-27 years as on 01.01.2021.
Application Fee: All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) - Rs.270/-, Scheduled Caste (West Bengal only) - Rs.20/-, Scheduled Tribe (West Bengal only) - Rs.20/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://wbpolice.gov.in/wbp/common/WBP_RecruitmentNew.aspx
Published on: 22nd January 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
West Bengal Police Force Recruitment for following posts:
About West Bengal Police Force Recruitment
About West Bengal Police Force
The West Bengal Police is one of the two police forces of West Bengal. (The other is the Kolkata Police, which has a separate jurisdiction.)
The West Bengal Police was reorganized during the British Raj. It is headed by an officer designated as the Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through the Home (Police) Department.
The West Bengal Police (WBP) has jurisdiction concurrent with the eighteen revenue districts of the State (excluding the metropolitan city of Kolkata). The other general police district consists of the major portions of the metropolitan area of Kolkata and has a separate police force (Kolkata Police) constituted and administered under the Calcutta Police Act 1866 & Calcutta (Suburban Police) Act 1866. The city police have been kept independent of the state police force.
The WBP are divided into a number of units: the Armed Battalions consisting of State Armed Police (SAP), Eastern Frontier Rifles (EFR) and India Reserve Battalions (IRBs), Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Counter Insurgency Force [CIF], Enforcement Branch (EB), Intelligence Branch (IB), Traffic Branch, Police Telecommunications, Training Wing, State Crime Records Bureau (SCRB)& Police Computer Centre (PCC).
West Bengal Police recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Software Developer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in IT/Computer Science or BE/B.Tech in Computer science with skills in Software Design, Development, Documentation & Implementation Support for a great career at West Bengal Police.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1088 vacancies in total. Sub-Inspector / Lady Sub-Inspector: 1088 Posts (UR-596, SC-240, ST-65, OBC-187),
What is the Pay Scale for Sub-Inspector / Lady Sub-Inspector?
The Payscale is as follows Sub-Inspector / Lady Sub-Inspector: INR32100,
When can I can apply for Sub-Inspector / Lady Sub-Inspector job at West Bengal Police Force
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Salt Lake City, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th February, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Sub-Inspector / Lady Sub-Inspector, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th February, 2021
- Central University of Punjab (CUP) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- TNAU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Invites Application for Senior Researcher Recruitment 2021
- National Health Mission Nashik (NHM Nashik) Invites Application for 50 Medical Officer and Various Posts
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Invites Application for 22 Senior Demonstrator, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Collector Office Dantewada Invites Application for 5 Peon, Assistant and Various Posts
- CMHO Sukma Invites Application for 79 Staff Nurse, DEO and Various Posts
- Uttrakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Invites Application for 70 X-Ray Technician Recruitment 2021
- NHM MP Invites Application for 2850 Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Railway (CR) Invites Application for Intensivist Recruitment 2021
- Bihar Health Department Invites Application for 1430 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for 416 Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2021