WBUHS Invites Application for Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
West Bengal University Of Health Sciences (WBUHS)
invites applications for recruitment of Pharmacist
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized university
16860/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
1. Aspirants willing to attend the Interview should carry the following documents / testimonials along with them, at the interview hall. Also they are to produce all their documents / testimonials in ORIGINAL before the Interview Board.
2. An application Format duly filled in as given below in Annex (C.V.) Self-attested proof regarding permanent residential status (Passport / Voter ID Card / AADHAR Card / Ration Card, etc.) to be submitted along with Application. Self-attested copies of all relevant certificates are to be submitted along with.
3. NOC from an employer in case of a candidate being employed at present in any public / private institution/establishment. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview process.
4. Date and Time of Interview:- All candidates are required to report for the Interview on 21st May 2021 at 12 P.M. Venue for reporting at the Interview:- Administrative Building (Office of the Principal, College of Medicine & J.N .M. Hospital, Kalyani, Nadia).
Published on: 20th May 2021
Date of Interview: 21st May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
West Bengal University of Health Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Pharmacist - ( 2 Posts) Posts||21st May 2021||Kalyani, Nadia|
|Specialist Doctor - ( 6 Posts) Posts||21st May 2021||Kalyani, Nadia|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) - ( 6 Posts) Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - ( 15 Posts) Posts||15th April 2019||DD Block, Sector-1|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - ( 29 Posts) Posts|
|Store Keeper - ( 22 Posts) Posts||15th April 2019|
|Stenographer - ( 13 Posts) Posts|
About West Bengal University of Health Sciences Recruitment
About West Bengal University of Health Sciences
West Bengal University of Health Sciences was established in the year 2003. It is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) was set up for better management of the health and medical education related courses. The WBUHS is currently offering two courses in Homoeopathy - Doctor of Medicine (Homoeopathy) and Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS). West Bengal University of Health Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Physicist cum Radiation Safety Officer, Block Accounts Manager, Data Processing Assistant (DPA), ICTC Counsellor, ICTC Lab Technician, STI Counsellor, Blood Bank Counsellor, Block ASHA facilitator, Data Entry Operator, Malaria Technical Supervisor, Laboratory Technician, Social Worker, Data Processing Assistant, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Lady Medical Officer, Data Processing Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Counselor, Physiotherapist, Staff Nurse, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Lady Counsellor, Male Counsellor (RCH), Accounts Personnel, Accountant, Social Worker, Principal, Professor, Reader, Senior Lecturer, Clinical Instructor, Public Health programme Coordinator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Physics or Electronics or Biophysics, Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in Psychology/Social Work / Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing, Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.SC), Master Degree/Diploma in Psychology/Social Work / Sociology / Anthropology/ Human Development/Nursing, Master Degree in Social Science/ Sociology/Social Anthropology/ MBA/Economics/Mass Communication/ Rural Development/Social Work, Bachelor's Degree + Diploma Course in Computer Application, Graduate from the Biology / Biochemistry / Microbiology, Graduate Degree BA/B.Sc/B.Com, MBBS Degree, Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application, Bachelor Degree in Social science, Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor Degree / Diploma in nursing, Graduate in bio-science, Graduate in Psychology / Social Work/ Sociology /Anthropology/ Human Development, Graduate in Commerce, master degree (M.Sc.) in Nursing, for a great career at West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Pharmacist: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Pharmacist?
The Payscale is as follows Pharmacist: INR16860,
When can I can apply for Pharmacist job at West Bengal University of Health Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kalyani, Nadia
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Pharmacist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st May, 2021
- IIIT Vadodara Diu Invites Application for Non-Teaching Posts
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for 5 Apprentice - ECG Technology Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Airport Operations Expert, Airport Systems Expert Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 330 Sub-Inspector, Sergeant Recruitment 2021
- SKUAST Invites Application for Field Worker, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 23 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for 116 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 18 Resource Person, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur (AUJ) Invites Application for Field Assistant, SRF Recruitment 2021