Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) Invites Application for 965 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentice
Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 965 Posts
|WCL Job Notification 2021 For 965 Post Just Now Updated - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy||965 Posts|
|Job Locations||Chandrapur, Nagpur, Yavatmal, Chhindwara, Betul|
|Age Limit||Period of Apprenticeship Training shall be 12 months commencing from the date of the Contract of Apprenticeship.|
|Salary||7700 - 8050(Per Month)|
|Posted on||31 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: ITI
7700 - 8050(Per Month)
Age Limit: Period of Apprenticeship Training shall be 12 months commencing from the date of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
1. Candidate shall have only one choice of establishment of WCL to apply in the trade available in such establishment. Selection of Candidate in each trade shall be made by the concerned establishment separately.
2. Scrutiny of applications, Document Verification, Medical Examination etc. shall be carried out or arranged by the concerned establishment only hence all communications in this regards shall be made by the concerned establishment only. Process of selection shall be as below:
3. Candidates who are domicile of the district, where establishment is situated, shall be given first preference in each establishment during selection.
4. Candidates from other district of concerned State shall be given second preference and candidates outside concerned state shall be given third preference.
5. Concerned states is Madhya Pradesh for WCL Pench area, WCL Kannan area and WCL Pathakhera area establishments. Concerned state is Maharashtra for other establishments.
6. The provisional selection shall be made from down the merit list prepared by each establishment based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., relevant ITI examination. Date of birth will be taken as tie breaker in case of tie on percentage of marks.
7. The older in age candidate will be placed higher in seniority in the merit list. If the tie does not break even in the manner the decision of the selection committee for breaking the tie shall be final and binding.
8. The eligible candidate shall be called for document verification at concerned establishment office.
9. The date, time and venue for document verification shall be intimated to the eligible candidates accordingly through the WCL website notice or by registered E-mail address of the candidate.
10. The candidates would be required to furnish original document and submit self- attested true copies thereof.
11. Final selection of the candidates in each seat shall be made after verification of documents. Shortlisted candidates merely attending the document verification process does not entitle selection of his candidature as Apprentice with establishment.
12. After verification of documents and obtaining medical fitness certificate, the candidates shall be selected for apprenticeship training. Apprentice engagement order shall be issued.
How to Apply:
1. Candidate should have registered first at the official portal of Trade Apprenticeship.
2. Details of Candidate should be available at the portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
3. Candidate's apprenticeship registration number is mandatory before filling on line application form at WCL and the profile status should be hundred percent filled.
4. Candidates should apply through official website (www.westerncoal.in) of Western Coalfields Limited for the establishment in which he/she would like to apply.
5. Before filling online application forms, candidate should have read thoroughly and carefully the Notification and prepare with the recent coloured Photograph of passport size and signature in jpg format only.
6. Candidates can apply in any one Establishment only. Applications shall not be accepted in any other mode except online application at official webportal of WCL.
7. Please note all details entered in the portal should be same as per the entry in the certificates as well as in the apprenticeship portal e.g. Name, Father's name, Aadhar Cardnumberanddetails therein as perthe certificate only There should be no mismatch in details.
8. Establishment is not responsible for any circumstance arising in apprenticeship portal. Allcommunication in this regards should be made with concerned RDSDE only by the candidate.
9. Online Web application Starts on: 06/09/2021 10.00 (AM)
10. Last date for online Web application: 21/09/2021 05:00 (PM)
Published on: 31 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Staff Nurse - ( 56 Posts (UR-24, EWS-5, SC-8, ST-4, OBC-15)) Posts||27th May 2021||Civil Lines, Nagpur|
|Senior Medical specialist / Medical specialist - ( 23 Posts) Posts||30th April 2021||Civil Lines, Nagpur|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) - ( 6 Posts) Posts||24th November 2020||Civil Lines, Nagpur|
|Graduate/Technician Apprentice - ( 303 Posts (Graduate-101, Technician-2020)) Posts||19th May 2020||Civil Lines, Nagpur|
|Staff Nurse (Trainee) - ( 99 Posts) Posts||17th July 2019||Coal Estate, Civil Lines|
|Mining Sirdar - ( 333 Posts) Posts||27th September 2018||Coal Estate, Civil Lines|
|Director (Technical) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th May 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 10th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: The applicant should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act. Experience: The applicant should have at least eight years' cumulative experience during the last ten years in Mining Operations or Mine Planning at a senior level in an organization of repute. Pay Scale: INR 65000-75000/- Per Month Age Limit: 40 years. How to Apply: Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 10/05/2018. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Secretary|
|Director (Technical) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th April 2018|
About Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment
About Western Coalfields Limited
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) is one of the eight Subsidiary Companies of Coal India Limited (CIL) which is under administrative control of Ministry of Coal. The Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 has its registered office at Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur–440001. WCL has been conferred "Miniratna" status on 15th March'2007. The Company has contributed about 7.02% of the national coal production during 2015-16. It has mining operation spread over the states of Maharashtra (in Nagpur, Chandrapur & Yeotmal Districts) and Madhya Pradesh (in Betul and Chhindawara Districts). The Company is a major source of supplies of coal to the industries located in Western India in the States of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat and also in Southern India in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. A large numbers of Power Houses under Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat, Karnataka, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh - Electricity Boards are major consumers of its coal along with cement, steel, chemical, fertilizer, paper and brick Industries in these states.
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) was established in the year 1975. WCL is a subsidiary of Coal India limited. WCL has its head office at Nagpur, Maharashtra. Western Coalfields Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technician Apprentice, Mining Sirdar, Short Firers, T & S, Surveyor (Min) T & S, Graduate Apprentice, Staff Nurse Trainee. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying, Mining Sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS OR and Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS + Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS + Valid First Aid Certificate, Matriculation and Surveyor's Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS, B.Tech/Degree in Mining and Mine Surveying, 10 + 2 + Nursing Diploma, for a great career at Western Coalfields Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 965 vacancies in total. Trade Apprentice: 965 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trade Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Trade Apprentice: INR 7700 - 8050(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Trade Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Western Coalfields Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Chandrapur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trade Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021