WCL Invites Application for 101 Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
invites applications for recruitment of Graduate Apprentice
Number of Vacancy: 101 Posts
|WCL Hiring For Graduate Apprentice Vacancies||Details|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy||101 Posts|
|Posted on||01 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. The selection shall be made based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Date of birth will be taken as seniority in case of equal percentage of marks of the candidates.
2. The eligible candidate shall be called for document verification at establishment office. The date, time and venue for document verification shall be intimated to the eligible candidates accordingly. The candidates would be required to furnish original documents and submit self-attested copies thereof.
3. Final selection of the candidates in each seat shall be made after verification of documents and found fit in medical examination. Shortlisted candidates merely attending the document verification process or medical examination does not entitle selection of his candidature as Apprentice with establishment.
4. After documents verification and obtaining medical fitness certificate the candidates shall be selected for training based on merit and apprentice engagement letter shall be issued.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are required to register themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (www.mhrdnats.gOv.in). Further, they have to apply in web application form available at official portal of WCL ( wvww.westerncoal.in ) on or before last date of submission. No other mode of application would be accepted. No application shall be accepted after due date.
2. Candidate has a choice to select an area of WCL for training but does not have any Right. Allotment of area shall be done by the WCL management as per availability.
3. The eligible candidates are required to mention the Total Marks and Marks obtained in the qualifying examination throughout the semesters in Degree 1 Diploma. In case semester results are declared in Grade Point Average, then Total Marks and Marks Obtained shall be converted and provided as per norms of the Institute /University. Documents in this regards should have to be provided by the candidate.
4. Important Dates
a) Online Web application Starts on 06/09/2021 (10.00 AM)
b) Last date for online Web application 21/09/2021 (05:00 PM)
Published on: 01 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Staff Nurse - ( 56 Posts (UR-24, EWS-5, SC-8, ST-4, OBC-15)) Posts||27th May 2021||Civil Lines, Nagpur|
|Senior Medical specialist / Medical specialist - ( 23 Posts) Posts||30th April 2021||Civil Lines, Nagpur|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) - ( 6 Posts) Posts||24th November 2020||Civil Lines, Nagpur|
|Graduate/Technician Apprentice - ( 303 Posts (Graduate-101, Technician-2020)) Posts||19th May 2020||Civil Lines, Nagpur|
|Staff Nurse (Trainee) - ( 99 Posts) Posts||17th July 2019||Coal Estate, Civil Lines|
|Mining Sirdar - ( 333 Posts) Posts||27th September 2018||Coal Estate, Civil Lines|
|Director (Technical) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th May 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 10th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: The applicant should be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act. Experience: The applicant should have at least eight years' cumulative experience during the last ten years in Mining Operations or Mine Planning at a senior level in an organization of repute. Pay Scale: INR 65000-75000/- Per Month Age Limit: 40 years. How to Apply: Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 10/05/2018. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Secretary|
|Director (Technical) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th April 2018|
About Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment
About Western Coalfields Limited
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) is one of the eight Subsidiary Companies of Coal India Limited (CIL) which is under administrative control of Ministry of Coal. The Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 has its registered office at Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur–440001. WCL has been conferred "Miniratna" status on 15th March'2007. The Company has contributed about 7.02% of the national coal production during 2015-16. It has mining operation spread over the states of Maharashtra (in Nagpur, Chandrapur & Yeotmal Districts) and Madhya Pradesh (in Betul and Chhindawara Districts). The Company is a major source of supplies of coal to the industries located in Western India in the States of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat and also in Southern India in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. A large numbers of Power Houses under Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat, Karnataka, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh - Electricity Boards are major consumers of its coal along with cement, steel, chemical, fertilizer, paper and brick Industries in these states.
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) was established in the year 1975. WCL is a subsidiary of Coal India limited. WCL has its head office at Nagpur, Maharashtra. Western Coalfields Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technician Apprentice, Mining Sirdar, Short Firers, T & S, Surveyor (Min) T & S, Graduate Apprentice, Staff Nurse Trainee. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying, Mining Sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS OR and Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS + Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS + Valid First Aid Certificate, Matriculation and Surveyor's Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS, B.Tech/Degree in Mining and Mine Surveying, 10 + 2 + Nursing Diploma, for a great career at Western Coalfields Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 101 vacancies in total. Graduate Apprentice: 101 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Graduate Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Graduate Apprentice: INR 9000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Graduate Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Western Coalfields Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Graduate Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021