Western Railway serves entire Gujarat, part of Rajasthan and some portion of Madhya Pradesh. Western Railway has 6 divisions - Mumbai, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ratlam, Rajkot, Bhavnagar
Western Railway (WR) Invites Application for 3591 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Western Railway (WR)
invites applications for recruitment of Apprentice
Number of Vacancy: 3591 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Shoul have Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks & ITI in relevant trade recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
As Per Rules
1. The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of 24/06/2021.
2. SC/ST/OBC - Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in the case of OBC Applicants.
3. Persons with Disability (PWD):- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
4. Ex-servicemen - Upper age limit is relaxed up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
1. Application fees (Non-refundable) - Rs. 100/-.
2. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
1. Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
2. In the case of two Applicants ·having the same marks the Applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the· Applicants who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
3. Applicants need not send any copies of application / certificates / documents to RRC-WR by post but have to upload the same online.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade / Aadhaar number / Marks / CGPA / preference for Divisions / Workshops etc. very carefully as the Computerised Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
Published on: 20th May 2021
1. The Applicants whose SSC / ITI results are awaited as of the date of notification are not eligible to apply.
2. The Applicants failed in ITI should not apply, in case any failed Applicants is engaged inadvertently, he/she will be terminated summarily from apprenticeship training without any further notice.
3. Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for Apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by a separate scheme of Apprenticeships.
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Western Railway Recruitment for following posts:
About Western Railway Recruitment
About Western Railway
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3591 vacancies in total. Apprentice: 3591 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Apprentice: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Apprentice job at Western Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Grant Road (East), Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021