Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
WII Jobs For Freshers
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
WII, Chandrabani, DehraDun- 248002, India.
Number of Vacancy: 12 Posts
|WII Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Posted on||25 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, Diploma
Age Limit: 35 years
1. The selection for positions S.no. A-B will be based on an online written essay followed by a personal interview conducted through video conferencing.
2. The online written essay will be for one hour and comprise of a minimum of 300 words, essay based on the knowledge of Ecology, Conservation Biology and relevant conservation issues (25 marks).
3. The candidates that qualify the written essay will be notified through our website (www.wii.gov.in) and email for the personal interview.
4. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of joining for necessary verification. If there will be any discrepancy in the document submitted at the time of verification, the selection of the candidate will be cancelled.
5. The written essay test is of a qualifying nature and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview. The final selection of the candidate will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee
How to Apply:
1. The entire process for registration shall be “Online”. For online registration, click on the link : https://forms.gle/QFtMNgQZSW3UPTCC7. Online Registration shall begin on 25.08.2021 (09:00 hours) and close on 5.09.2021 (17:30 hours), which is the last date of receipt of application.
2. All eligible interested candidates are advised to follow the latest updates on WII’s website (http://www.wii.gov.in/) under recruitment section for online registrationlink.
3. Candidates will be required to enter their personal, educational and professional experience profiles online besides uploading a recent passport size photograph (not more than 1mb).
4. Candidates must mention the Project Position applied for in their applications.
A) Essay Exam
1. An email will be sent on the registered email id of the candidate (who meet the required qualifications) on 09.09.2021 at 10:30 am. The email will contain a list of 2 essay topics, the candidate has to select one topic and write a minimum of 300-word essay on the same. Any essay less than 300 words will not be accepted.
2. Late submission (after 11:30 am on 07.09.2021) will not be considered and incase of multiple submission essay submitted within the mentioned time period will be considered for evaluation.
3. Detailed instructions about the procedure will also be communicated via email to the selected candidates.
1. Incomplete applications/ application sent by Post/applications are liable to berejected.
2. Mere fulfilment of the minimum advertised qualification and experience requirement DOES NOT automatically entitle an applicant to be called for written test / interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual or his / her agency.
3. At the time of the verification of original documents or even after selection, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be taken.
4. Age relaxation: Relaxation in upper age shall be allowed in accordance with the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training) OM NO. 1501282/2010- Estt. (D) dated 27.03.2012 as amended from time to time. However, the categories of upper age relaxation are as follows:
a. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and women candidates up to 5 years.
b. Other Backward Class (OBC) up to 3 years.
5. The Director WII, reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Published on: 25 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment
About Wildlife Institute of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 12 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 12 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR 15000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Wildlife Institute of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Dehradun
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th September, 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Office Assistant, Finance Manager Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Principal Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIT Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- BHU Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- MAKAUT Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- EDI Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Invites Application for Programme Officer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Software Programmer Recruitment 2021