Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022: The Elementary Education Department Rajasthan, Bikaner is inviting Online Application for the Post of Primary and Upper Primary Teacher TGT (32000 Post) Recruitment 2022.
Candidates who are interested in this Vacancy and fulfil all the Eligibility Criteria Can Apply Online after going through the detailed notifications.
All the details related to Rajasthan Teachers Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022
|Department:||Elementary Education Department Rajasthan, Bikaner|
|Total Vacancy||32000 Post (Primary Teacher TGT Level I, Upper Primary Teacher TGT Level II)|
|Online Application Start:s||10 January 2022|
|Registration Last Date||09 February 2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date||09 February 2022|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Link Activate on 10/01/2022
|Download Notification (Primary)||TSP Area | Non TSP Area|
|Download Notification (Upper Primary)||TSP Area | Non TSP Area|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For any Query and Feedback Contact us||[email protected]|
|Post Name||Area Name||Type||Total Post|
|Primary Teacher TGT Level I||TSP||General||3500|
|Upper Primary Teacher TGT Level II||TSP||General||2580|
|Subject Wise Vacancy Details|
|Subject Name||General||Special||Total Post|
- Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Teacher Primary Level I:
- Passed Class 12th Exam with 50% Marks and 2 Yrs. Diploma in Elementary Education/ Special Education. OR
- Passed Class 12th Exam with 50% Marks and 2 Yrs. Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE Norms 2002 OR.
- Passed Class 12th Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Yrs. B.ElEd Degree.
Teacher Upper Primary Level II :
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and 2 Yrs. Diploma in Elementary Education/ Special Education. OR
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in any Stream with 50% Marks and Passed B.Ed Exam. OR
- Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks and Passed B.Ed Exam as per NCTE Norms 2002. OR
- Passed Class 12th Exam with 50% Marks and 4 Yrs. B.ElEd Degree/ BA BED/ B.Sc BED
- Read the Notification for More Details.
|Level-1 Teacher (Non-TSP)||11940||12th Pass + BSTC/ D.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ Special D.Ed + REET Qualified|
|Level-1 Teacher (TSP)||3560||12th Pass + BSTC/ D.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ Special D.Ed + REET Qualified|
|Level-2 Teacher (Non-TSP)||13865||Graduation + B.Ed +REET Qualified|
|Level-2 Teacher (TSP)||2635||Graduation + B.Ed +REET Qualified|
Merit List Preparation :
|Level 1||On The Basis Of REET Score|
|Level 2||90% Weightage Of REET Score + 10% Weightage Of Graduation Marks|
How to Apply
- Rajasthan Primary/ Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 10/01/2022 to 09/02/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Rajasthan Teacher TGT Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 100/-
- NCL OBC Candidates : Rs. 70/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates : Rs. 60/-
The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the REET Exam. The cutoff will be issued as per the eligible candidates found above the cutoff as per the number of vacancies.
No written exam or interview will be conducted for the Rajasthan Teacher Bharti 2022. If you have appeared for the REET Exam, then you can apply for this Teaching Job in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Teacher Bharti 2022 Press Release
Rajasthan Elementary Education Board, Bikaner has released the press release on December 31, 2021, regarding the Upcoming Teaching Jobs in Rajasthan Education Department in 2022. A copy of the press release is given below.
FAQs on Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment
Apply online from the website sso.rajasthan.gov.in
The last date to fill application form for Rajasthan Teacher recruitment is February 9, 2022
Yes, they can apply for the same.
Yes, there will be an Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.