Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Results - सरकारी रिजल्ट Jul 07, 2022 | Live Updates
Browse latest sakrari result of Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
- India Post 38926 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result Download at indiapost.gov.in Updated June 23, 2022
- UPSSSC 76 Assistant & Supply Inspector Check Eligibility Result & Cut-off for Main Exam at upsssc.gov.in Updated June 14, 2022
- SIDBI 100 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPPSC 558 Staff Nurse (Male) Written Exam Result Download at uppsc.up.nic.in Updated May 31, 2022
- UPPCL 113 Assistant Engineer Trainee (AE) CBT Exam Result Updated May 30, 2022
- UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS-I) 2022 Result Download at upsc.gov.in Updated May 18, 2022
- UPSC NDA I Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPSSSC 9212 Health Worker (Female) Main Written Exam Result Updated May 30, 2022
- UKPSC PCS - 2021 Pre Exam Result Download at ukpsc.gov.in Updated May 30, 2022
- RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer APRO Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPPCL 173 Junior Engineer Trainee JE Electrical Result Download at upenergy.in Updated May 30, 2022
- UPPCL 240 Assistant Accountant Exam Final Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- Rajasthan RPSC Statistical Officer Result 2022 Updated June 2, 2022
- UKPSC RO & ARO (Advocate General) Pre Exam Result at ukpsc.gov.in Updated May 30, 2022
- RSMSSB 5378 Patwari Final Result Download at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Updated May 30, 2022
- UP Police SI Confidential and ASI Clerk / Accountant Recruitment 2021 Exam Additional Result, PET Exam Schedule with List 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UP Police Recruitment 9534 SI, PC & Fire Officer Final Result, Cut-off & Marks Download Updated June 13, 2022
About Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
The Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Mumbai is recognized as Indian Cancer Research Center (ICRC) established in year 1952,comes under the Ministry of Health, Government of India. In 1966 ICRC was renamed as Cancer Research Institute (CRI) and amalgamated with the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH).
The vision & mission Center,is to provide state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic Services to the patient's, Its scope also encompasses registering the tumor burden in the population, prevention through awareness drive solving local medical problem through research and training of Medical Students and imparting knowledge to the medical fraternity.
The aim of Center is to provide one of the best cancer treatment in the Country. MCC has Postgraduate Institute of Oncology, they offers certificate courses in discipline of, Medical Radiology, Head & Neck Oncology, High Precision Radiotherapy, Surgical Oncology, Cancer Pain and Palliative Medicine, etc.