Central Drugs Standard Control Organization Results - सरकारी रिजल्ट May 18, 2022 | Live Updates
Browse latest sakrari result of Central Drugs Standard Control Organization
- SIDBI 100 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPSC NDA I Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer APRO Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPPCL 240 Assistant Accountant Exam Final Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPPCL 49 Camp Assistant Grade 3 Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UP Police SI Confidential and ASI Clerk / Accountant Recruitment 2021 Exam Additional Result, PET Exam Schedule with List 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
About Central Drugs Standard Control Organization
Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) Delhi. It is the oldest quality control laboratory of the drug control authorities in country functions under the administrative control of Director General of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
The vision and mission of organization is to provide safeguard and enhance the public health by assuring the safety, efficacy and quality of drugs, cosmetics and medical devices and protect public health in india.
The organization function for the manufacture, sale and distribution of drugs. They are responsible for approval of new drugs, clinical trials in the country, laying down the standards for drugs, control over the quality of imported drugs, co-ordinations of the activities of state drug control organization and providing expert advice with a view of bring out the uniformity in the enforcement of the drugs and cosmetics.