Ministry Of Defence Results - सरकारी रिजल्ट May 29, 2022 | Live Updates
Browse latest sakrari result of Ministry Of Defence
- SIDBI 100 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS-I) 2022 Result Download at upsc.gov.in Updated May 18, 2022
- UPSC NDA I Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer APRO Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPPCL 240 Assistant Accountant Exam Final Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPPCL 49 Camp Assistant Grade 3 Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UP Police SI Confidential and ASI Clerk / Accountant Recruitment 2021 Exam Additional Result, PET Exam Schedule with List 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
About Ministry Of Defence
The Government of India is responsible for ensuring the defence of India and every part thereof. The Supreme Command of the Armed Forces vests in the President. The responsibility for national defence rests with the Cabinet.
This is discharged through the Ministry of Defence, which provides the policy framework and wherewithal to the Armed Forces to discharge their responsibilities in the context of the defence of the country.The Raksha Mantri (Defence Minister) is the head of the Ministry of Defence.
The principal task of the Defence Ministry is to obtain policy directions of the Government on all defence and security related matters and communicate them for implementation to the Services Headquarters,Inter-Services Organisations,Production Establishments and Research and Development...The Ministry of Defence coordinates and supervises all agencies and functions of the government relating to National Security and Indian armed forces. Indian Army, Indian Armed Forces, Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard are under the supervision of the Defence Ministry. Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS), Indian Defence Estates Service, Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services, Mercantile Marine Training Ship Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, and Defence Secretariat Service) are under the administration and supervision of the Defence Ministry. The Ministry of Defence (MOD) is responsible for internal and external security of the Republic of India. Ministry of Defence recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Ferro Printer, Civilian Motor Driver, Mazdoor, Peon, Electrician, Chowkidar, Lower Division Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Stenographer, Painter, Draughtsman. Interested candidates can pursue Middle School, Matriculation, 10+2, Graduate with Commerce as a subject at Senior Secondary Level, for a great career at Ministry of Defence.