North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Results - सरकारी रिजल्ट May 21, 2022 | Live Updates
Browse latest sakrari result of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences
- SIDBI 100 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS-I) 2022 Result Download at upsc.gov.in Updated May 18, 2022
- UPSC NDA I Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer APRO Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPPCL 240 Assistant Accountant Exam Final Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPPCL 49 Camp Assistant Grade 3 Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UP Police SI Confidential and ASI Clerk / Accountant Recruitment 2021 Exam Additional Result, PET Exam Schedule with List 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
About North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences
A Super-specialty Teaching and Referral Institute with State-of-the-Art-Technology. Registered as an Autonomous Institute under Meghalaya Societies Act 1983.
A Post Graduate Tertiary Care Medical Institute under the Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare - The First in North East established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, in 1987.
An Institute of National Importance -Declared by the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India on January 22, 2000.
Center of Excellence for Medical Education and Human Health Resource Development- Only medical institute of the country to be declared 'Centre of Excellence' on January 3, 2007, by Parliament.
The Hospital started in the Interim Hospital Facility (IHF) in Polo on 20th August 1998 with OPD Services and was shifted to the Permanent Campus in Mawdiangdiang in the year 2007.
Permanent Campus at Mawdiangdiang, Shillong is spread over a lush green area measuring about 273 Acres.
Presently it offers several professional courses at Graduate, Postgraduate & Post Doctoral levels that are affiliated to the North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), a Central University. The Institute has a Medical College and also a Nursing College running undergraduate courses recognised by Medical Council of India and Indian Nursing Council.
Awaiting Autonomous status as "Deemed University" by an Act of Parliament.
The Institute has –
Doctors : 205
Nurses : 389
Paramedical and other staffs : 518
Group C and D Outsourced Staff : 769
Security Personnel Outsorced : 205